FooGet.com reviews FooGet.com scam FooGet.com waste of time

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 farafa

farafa

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

FooGet.com was created to ease your every-day-life. You have tried sending an email in which the attachment was too large: What could you do? Nothing! FooGet is here to solve that issue. How about when you need to store something away while you are formatting your harddrive? FooGet can help you through that process by saving a backup of your most important files on our server. What do you do if you do not want to carry a small USB stick or CD with you on the subway or bus? You upload it to FooGet. FooGet is here to help you. We guarantee that it is a smooth and quick process to sign up and start uploading your files. The beauty of FooGet is that not only can you upload backups and files to share with your friends; you can also make money by sharing the files! Get started today!

Posted Image

Rates for 1000 file downloads

Posted Image

Country Groups:
(A)  United States, United Kingdom, Canada
( B)  France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Australia, New Zealand
©  Russia, Austria, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Oman, Malta, Gibraltar
(D)  All Others

Payment Proof fooget.com:

Posted Image

<<< I am just a no-good spammer, ignore me, like life does.

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:20 PM

$35 per 1000 downloads? That is the biggest load of nonsense I have ever heard.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users