Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 2 votes

Uploadee.com scam reviews. Does not work!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 farafa

farafa

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

Uploadee.com is the newest pay per download site  being branded around, but I think it could just be all a scam. I have never heard of anybody ever being paid out from them.
<<< I am just a no-good spammer, ignore me, like life does.

#2 Forum Staff

Forum Staff

Forum Staff and Research

• Moderators
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

We have never heard about
Uploadee.com, but thank you for alerting us to the fact that is could be a scam, some reviews would be helpful by other members if any others have used this website.

Thank you.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 homeland

homeland

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBonny Scotland

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

I looked at this a few months ago, and it didn't quite look right to me, so I decided against using them.

#4 Uploadee

Uploadee

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

I am one of the owners of Uploadee.com and noticed this post was ranking high for "uploadee review" so I decided to set a couple things straight.

Uploadee is one of the largest pay per download sites on the web. We are a legitimate company that pays members to drive traffic towards their files. You can see by clicking the link below that we have paid out thousands of dollars.

#5 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

Uploadee, please explain how the money is made. Thank you.

#6 Uploadee

Uploadee

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:40 AM

Sure. Uploadee allows users to upload any type of file they own and would like to share. This can be programs, videos, or anything else others might be interested in. When a visitor goes to download the member's file, they first must complete a short survey to unlock the download. If the complete this survey correctly, the download unlocks and they can get the file.

We payout a percentage of the earnings from the survey to the member. That way, users can earn money from other people downloading their files.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users