#1 w01f

w01f

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSalem, Oregon, USA

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

Hello everyone,
My name is Jack Daniel Provost.
I am a father of 3 kick butt kids and I have one on the way along with a beautiful wife.
We live in Oregon and love to do stuff. However here is what I am here for and why I am here..

1. I need to make money, I am failing at internet marketing and it is really starting to stink.. We need to pay up bills and I do have an interview for an offline job March 9th at 9:30 am. This does not guarantee I will have the job nor do my bills wait for me to get a job..

Here is what I am needing some help with..

2. I have 2 websites that I sell amazon.com products on, jacksreview.com and shopfortheseason.com are my websites.
What I need is some really good good amazon customer review wordpress themes "similar to the one I have now but better"
I need to know what steps to take and other tips and tricks that really do work so I can start providing for my family.

Here is a WSO I am really interested in but simply have no more money!
[NEW Amazon Income Booster] LazyBlogPoster - Create Amazon Blog in 40 Seconds Without HOSTING!

Can anyone help me or atleast point me in the right direction?
Thanks a million and I hope to make some friends here!
-Jack Provost

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the makemoneyforum, it is a pleasure to have you here. I would avoid pinning any hopes on a WSO, because as you will already know, they are created to take money of people quickly, and rarely give you the advantages you need.

It would be interesting to know success you have already had, and what HAS worked for you, with a view to seeing what can be improved. It is sometimes better to look at what is working, then look to improve on that.

Katie x
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

Also tagged with hello, welcome., introduction, intro, jack provost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users