#1 homeland

homeland

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBonny Scotland

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

I have been thinking of joining Kleeneze or Bettware, does anybody if these work? I think it is a case of putting catalogues out and then going back a few days later and collecting the orders.

We have always had people come to our door leaving these kleeneze and betterware catalogues, and although we ourselves don't always place an order, I am wondering if enough people would order from you to make it worthwhile?

I remember reading somewhere that you have to build some kind of group of sellers to make it work for you.

If anybody has some good information, or reviews about these companies I would be very grateful to hear about them.

Thank you.

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

I think Kleeneze AND Betterware have both been around for a long time, but they are both definitely not easy money earners. You will see their distributors advertising all over the show, and the reason they are doing that, is they are building what is known as a down line, which means they are recruiting OTHER people to go out and sell the products.

Imagine having 100 people out there placing the catalogues for you, you would then take a commission of the top of all THEIR sales. That is how Kleeneze and Betterware distributors make the big money.

But no, you will not earn much just by putting a few of their catalogues out, no matter how much they try to convince you otherwise. I remember looking at it a few years ago, and it seems only the very TOP people at Kleeneze and Betterware make decent money. the rest, from what I read, make maybe £20-£30 a week for a SERIOUSLY large amount of trawling the streets collecting catalogues, and that is if the homeowners can be bothered putting them back out for collection.

You can try it, and I know people who have tried Kleeneze and Betterware, and all of them regretted it.

Not easy to make money with it.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 kleenezeplus

kleenezeplus

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Locationbristol

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

hi there. i am a kleeneze distributor and have been for 10 years now. the company has been operating since 1923 so yes it works.
can you earn a income from day one...yes if you follow the system and put the work into it (like any business)
now let me explain how it works.
you place catalogues with people (at the letter box or knock on the door and ask if they want to have a look at your catalogue) and you keep records of where you placed them. then a couple of days later you collect and  record if people have looked , not looked or bought. this is the start of your customer base...as time goes by and you visit the area you will get a picture of who buys and who doesn't then you drop your books only to people who buy.
what sort of income can you get.at the beginning  if you place 200 catalogues at the letter box you should expect an average of 50p per book so £100 of orders , if you knock and introduce the catalogue then average of £1 per book so £200 of orders.
so let say you place 200 catalogues every weeks for 4 weeks you should get orders of about £800 , you would then earn about £250 a month for about 12 hours of work per week. and yes it is fairly accurate.over time and an established customer base you will get better results. i drop around 100 catalogues per week only to customers and get around £500 of sales every weeks earning me £100per week(for about 10hours of work)

can you earn a full time income from kleeneze...yes. most people start on a part time basis for an extra income and slowly build up a customer base and even introduce people as distributor.(i started kleeneze full time from day 1 and earned £800 in my first month without previous experience...not many business can do that)
now you do not take commission at the top of your team sales.
every 4 weeks the company look at the turnover of your business so let say you have 10 people in your team selling £1000 each every 4 weeks ( they will all earn about £300 each from their personal sales) with your sales of £800 you would have a turn over of £18000 ...your bonus would be about £1200
now you can show the people in your team how to do the same and they can build a team and an residual income too...the more people in your team , the bigger the turnover the bigger the income.
you must understand that nothing is guaranted...if you do nothing you will get nothing...but it is your own business, if you put the effort you will be rewarded.
of course you can listen to people that have never done kleeneze or people actively running their kleeneze business.
you have probably noticed that we are advertising kleeneze distributors everywhere, yes because we are showing people how to earn an income...lots of people are in need of an extra income, times are hard but our industry is booming, my kleeneze business as increasde by 32% on last year...yes i am shocked too...
i hope i have answered your questions.
please post any other concern you may have.
i am not here to push people to do something they do not which to do, i am showing an opportunity , they decide what they wish... my goal is to help people get what they want, an extra income or a business.
please follow this link to a youtube video from itv about kleeneze.    
and you can visit our own website provided by kleeneze to every distributor.

Edited by Setter, 06 November 2012 - 11:48 AM.
Remove spam link

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Welcome to the forum, Kleenezeplus. Please make a welcome post.

I have removed your link, as we do not allow spam as such, even though this may not have been your intention.

Kleeneze is definitely not an easy option for income, no matter how it is portrayed by the company. You will also know that the only people in that industry that make serious money, are the people who recruit their downlines. This is the reason why their names are hammered around the marketing material.

Sure, everyone has to start somewhere, but hawking around Kleeneze catalogues is not an easy thing to do. Possible to make income, sure, but not as easy as the marketing materials make out.

You mention you made £800 in your first month? Fantastic, but I don't think you can say that is normal. Because if it was, then Kleeneze would be inundated with new distributors joining by the hour, due to the current climate, and we would be receiving 5-10 catalogues through our letterboxes every week, such as the demand for making the £200 a week would create.

Please don't state that it is easy. Maybe £50 is normal I would say, after a whole load of effort. There has also been rumours that the out of stock situation is quite an issue with Kleeneze.

Imagine, spending 2 weeks hawking around the catalogues, think you have made maybe £50, only to find 10% of it was out of stock, and you had to go and refund customers.

Not easy - by any stretch of the imagination. And in this climate, Kleeneze will be difficult to sell, especially as the products are VERY, VERY expensive, and that, you cannot deny.

#5 kleenezeplus

kleenezeplus

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Locationbristol

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

hi there. i am new to forums so will make mistake.

i have never said kleeneze is easy it's simple, but people forget that it is your business, and like any business you have to put the work in it.
yes if you want to earn bigger income you will need to recruit but you don't have to(sometime people will join you without you looking, one of my customer has join my team and now building a business from it after being made redundent)...the biggest retailer in the company doesn't team build and earn around £30000 a year just from his books and customer base...fact.

products are not very expensive (go to the kleeneze site and browse the products online and you will see for yourself), they are priced to sell and delivered to your door at no extra cost.

out of stock!!! if i get one a week out of stock it happens, it's rare( and if items are sometime out of stock it prove that they are selling)... about refunding customer, since they pay on delivery you just say that you will reorder and deliver asap...

you can pick holes and fault in anything, i am giving fact and figures that can be proven.
the last person that started in my business placed 400 catalogues in her first 2 weeks and got £413.80 of sales!!! only 21 , no previous experience...she just followed the system...

why isn't there more people doing kleeneze...simple, they listen to people who have never done it or the one that have failed at it because they didn't follow the system , or prejudge the company name, don't want to put the work into it.

why people fail at kleeneze...simple they do not follow the system , do not put any work ino it , listen to people saying "it will never work"...etc

ask any successfull person , did they complain every step of the way? no...they put the work necessary to achieve their goals...
so people have two choices...complain or get on with it...which one are you?

food for thought...a few years ago when kleeneze was sold, VIRGIN(Mr Branson) just missed in acquiering us instead FINDEL bought us...why would Mr Branson want to own kleeneze ...

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

View Postkleenezeplus, on 10 March 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

products are not very expensive (go to the kleeneze site and browse the products online and you will see for yourself), they are priced to sell and delivered to your door at no extra cost.

Not expensive?? They are AMAZINGLY expensive. Kleeneze sell products for prices that can be purchased online for a 1/5 of the cost. Don't try to tell anybody that the prices are not over-priced.

I know people, personally who have started a Kleeneze business, so I know from a neutral point of view what does, and does not happen.

Sure, every business needs effort, but you are trying to build your downline, of course you are, THIS is where you make your "£30,000" a year, and please do not pretend otherwise.

View Postkleenezeplus, on 10 March 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

complain or get on with it....which one are you?

Which one am I? I am somebody who could probably buy and sell your whole life about 50 times over, so don't start with that nonsense, my friend ;-)

Thanks for your post, but NO, you will not be building your downline on our forum.

#7 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

I would have to say that i agree with that. we get the kleeneze catalogs through the door every now and then and they are too expensive to buy from, and the person collecting usually gives me a dirty look if we have not placed an order. you can buy most of their stuff in the pound shop.

#8 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

Growler. I have also experienced that.

In fact, I always make sure I try and watch them leave my premises, and particularly make sure that they do not run a key down the side of my car.

i do not like people leaving anything at my premises without MY permission, and that is only one of the problems they have. What, and who gives kleeneze distributors, or anybody else for that matter, the right to force feed me products without my permission?

I really dislike the fact that some people, and even Kleeneze, and Betterware promote this, can place 'things' through my letterbox with a direct attempt to sell.

It is hawking, and should be against the law in my opinion.

#9 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:48 AM

I also have friends, and my sister who tried kleeneze and it was just not worth it for her. Most of the households just never gave her the catalogues back, or gave her a mouthful of abuse for disturbing them when asking for them, and they are not free, these catalogues have to be paid for.

There are easier ways to make money. I would be interested to know what the drop out rate is for schemes like kleeneze and betterware, and I suspect it would be very high, 99% percentage drop out rate I have read many times online.

I also read the following about the dangers of companies like Kleeneze, which my sister can definitely relate to, courtesy of:

squidoo.com/why-kleeneze-can-make-you-cry
  • You have to buy the catalogues
  • You will lose catalogues to bad weather and not being returned
  • You have to package each catalogue
  • You need to print off lots of slips (such as when you are going to collect, missed delivery, missed collection...)
  • To get free delivery for goods you need a minimum order value of £150, otherwise incur a delivery charge
  • There is an internet charge of £7.65 per month for you to order goods online
  • You will be responsible for delivery of the goods to your customers. You will find sometimes customers will not always be at home to deliver to.
  • You will have to handle out of stocks and returned items
  • You may get pressured to go to meetings and events at a charge
  • You may get pressured to buying a voicemail service at a monthly charge
  • You may not get the average order of £1 per book, in many cases it is less
  • When servicing a built up 'customer base' you will most probably not get the £12 per book that is claimed
  • When looking to build a team, expect 1 in 10 to sign up
  • 9 in 10 of people you sign up will drop out very soon, most without placing any orders
  • Recruiting is an expensive activity, that takes extra time (you have to generate leads, arrrange meetings, sign people up, help them out etc..)
  • You will have to do accounts and a self assesment tax return each year - as with any business
  • Income cheques shown to you do not include business expenses or tax
  • After 3-5 years many people are still struggling to sustain a team and income.
  • It is important to realise that the people looking to sponsor you are acting primarily in their own interests.
In fact, there are masses of negative reviews about Kleeneze, and many even calling it a cult, which after reading the postings of kleenezeplus the member on this thread, I can quickly see why!!

#10 kleenezeplus

kleenezeplus

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Locationbristol

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:43 PM

hi starchaser katie, i am sorry your sister couldn't make kleeneze work for herself , but you are proving my point and not basing your comments on personal experience but on other people .
so lets go through your list.

·         You have to buy the catalogues: yes it is a business and the catalogues are our tools...a blumber needs pipes , spanners...etc

·         You will lose catalogues to bad weather and not being returned: yes it rain in the UK hardly fair to blame the weather, yes people will throw the books away...did anybody mention that in your first 3 month in the business you can qualify for free books from the company(over 300 catalogues can be received this way if you follow the system and reach some targets by working)

·         You have to package each catalogue:yes their is work involved

·         You need to print off lots of slips (such as when you are going to collect, missed delivery, missed collection...):yes i did mention it is a business and you are providing a service to your customers

·         To get free delivery for goods you need a minimum order value of £150, otherwise incur a delivery charge:yes so you make sure to pass your oders when you have enough to clear the free delivery so you never have to pay.

·         There is an internet charge of £7.65 per month for you to order goods online:wrong...£10 per month...yes but what do you get for £10 a month internet charge? -all your invoices , sales reports , a credit account ,statements with all your calculation worked out for you, your own online shopping website and business information for recruiting , a complete business manual covering all aspects of the business( something that the people that fail in kleeneze have never took the time to read...) a monthly company magazine and of course the kleeneze hub with all the latest news , reviews and incentives for the free international conference , car incentive(not company car but your own car for you to do whatever you want...) now show me where you can get all this for your own business for less.

·         You will be responsible for delivery of the goods to your customers. You will find sometimes customers will not always be at home to deliver to.:of course you are responsible for delivering the goods to your customers...and yes people will sometime be out...how dare they not be home for me!!!

·         You will have to handle out of stocks and returned items:yes items will sale so can be out of stock...and you will return items...like any retail business

·         You may get pressured to go to meetings and events at a charge:you decide if you go to meetings but if you want to learn how to earn then you should attend the meetings, they are also vital to recognise personal achievements. and the charge for events...the local events are held by team leader and have to rent the room so everybody contribute a small charge ours is £2.50 per person and is free for new people and guests.the large events organised by kleeneze are held at the NIA in birmingham...not cheap so yes we buy our ticket.

·         You may get pressured to buying a voicemail service at a monthly charge:you should not get pressured to use the voicemail service , it is free for the first 3 month then it stops unless you want to use it for team trainings , latest company news and contact from your advertising.

·         You may not get the average order of £1 per book, in many cases it is less:we say an average of a 50p per books ...sometime less sometime more...over time the average goes up..i get £6 average per book...double over xmas period.

·         When servicing a built up 'customer base' you will most probably not get the £12 per book that is claimed: but then again you may...in the correct context.

·         When looking to build a team, expect 1 in 10 to sign up: yes like any business not every customers you approach are going to take your offer.it's a numbers game.look at colonel harland sanders( Mr KFC) he approached hundreds of businesses with his chicken recipe before 1 took the offer...he never gave up and look at it now KFC are everywhere.

·         9 in 10 of people you sign up will drop out very soon, most without placing any orders:yes people want to earn the money but then realise they have to work for it...or somebody says BOO...and they vanish.

·         Recruiting is an expensive activity, that takes extra time (you have to generate leads, arrrange meetings, sign people up, help them out etc..):yes it can be expensive but to start up you should always talk to your friends, familly , work colleagues( free) and your customers will sometime join your team(free again) use the internet, lot of free site to advertise on...

·         You will have to do accounts and a self assesment tax return each year - as with any business:yes as you say like any business

·         Income cheques shown to you do not include business expenses or tax:income cheque for any business never show expenses or tax...ever

·         After 3-5 years many people are still struggling to sustain a team and income:if they follow the system and are persistent and consistent their income will keep on growing...however if they want to re-invent the wheel and put the work every other month then of course they will struggle

·         It is important to realise that the people looking to sponsor you are acting primarily in their own interests.: yes and no...of course we are in business for ourself so it is our interest to succeed but you will only succeed if you help the people in your team succeed..if not then your are doomed

In fact, there are masses of negative reviews about Kleeneze, and many even calling it a cult, which after reading the postings of kleenezeplus the member on this thread, I can quickly see why!!
a cult!!! what a laugh...definition of a cult from wikipedia(The word cult in current popular usage usually refers to a new religious movement or other group whose beliefs or practices are considered abnormal or bizarre) nothing abnormal or bizarre about network marketing or home shopping.
yes kleeneze has negative reviews, any business will have if you look for it...but what about the success story for a company trading succesfuly since 1923...
people will look at these forums , the negative one will see the negative part , the positive ones , the ambitious ones, the business minded ones will see an opportunity to make a difference to their life with an amazing potential for a small investment.
now something from your own site:
The Recession.
Who would have thought - the recession - is big business.

Here's an AMAZING statistic. In 2009 - almost 10% of those that gained employment during the Recession - did it by starting their OWN business (Note from Chris -- I can personally vouch for this as well - I launched this site on March 28 2009).

In 2008 - this figure was 2.7%

Sunwest Bank - a bank that caters to entrepreneurs - upped it's assets by $150 million in 2009.

Half of TODAY'S Fortune 500 companies - were started in a recession. Ten years from now - there will be a slew of companies that we will point to and say they were started in the 2009 recession.

A ton of people want to know about how to start a business - working from home - affordable tax planning etc etc. Virtual Assistants is a rapidly growing industry too.

Is this working-from-home market something you could tap into? Do you have skills in this area you could create your own product about?

It's a booming market - and will only increase in 2011 as more want to work for themselves.

#11 kleenezeplus

kleenezeplus

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Locationbristol

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

in response to growler...sorry administrator

now you are dramatising a little...we do not take personaly the fact that people don't buy from the catalogues , some will, some wont...next door might. if i was to scratch every car belonging to people who refused my books i would not have any keys left...

your permission to leave anything at your premise is called a letter box...the one used by the post man or lady dumping junk mail , or charity bags or estate agent wanting to buy your house...do you have a go at all of them? as for force feeding products...what weapon did they put to your head...

kleeneze is a founder member of the direct sale association so we abide by their guideline and we are endorse by the office of fair trading...we operate within the law. you don't have to like it , just accept it.

#12 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

View Postkleenezeplus, on 11 March 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

9 in 10 of people you sign up will drop out very soon, most without placing any orders:yes people want to earn the money but then realise they have to work for it...or somebody says BOO...and they vanish.

Are you for real?? 99% of people who try Kleeneze drop out, and you say it is their fault? These people WANT to earn money, so considering that Kleeneze has been around for so long, and the stats are still 99% drop out rate, this should tell you something! The vehicle is flawed. If it is just a case of dropping and collecting catalogues, for good results, and financial gains, then you would NOT have a 99% drop out rate.

99% drop out, is also nine hundred and ninety nine million drop outs of out a billion. It is ALMOST 100% failure rate.

View Postkleenezeplus, on 11 March 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

your permission to leave anything at your premise is called a letter box...the one used by the post man or lady dumping junk mail , or charity bags or estate agent wanting to buy your house...do you have a go at all of them?

The sooner the laws change on this, the better. It is physical spam, no more, no less. In fact, you should not even be stepping a foot on my property without my permission.

And by the way, Gerard, regarding the prices on Kleeneze, I just went to one of your Catalogues, and picked a product totally at random, from the home page of the website, and found it 45% cheaper inside 10 seconds, and no doubt I could do similar with the majority of the Kleeneze range. The products are totally overpriced, and fictitiously rounded off.

http://www.kleenezes...tick-liner.aspx   (£6.50 delivered)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2c633e0874  (£4.48 delivered)

45% more expensive at Kleeneze. If I had time to waste I would guarantee, that there are many products in the Kleeneze catalogue that are more than 100% more expensive, than what can be found elsewhere. I am not saying price is everything, of course it is not, and products will always be found cheaper, but the margins on the Kleeneze products are pretty silly. I have read these catalogues, and I never failed to shake my head at the prices.

Also, you are stating on here exactly the opposite to what the legal Kleeneze statement promotes on their website:

Kleeneze Wealth Warning: “It is illegal for a promoter or participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved”

#13 Wallace

Wallace

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

I became a Kleeneze distributor a few years ago, sold on the hype, enthusiastic and eager to make £50 per week 'delivering catalogues and collecting orders'. Well it didn't happen. By the time I'd bought the catalogues, put them out, been round again and again to collect them. Lost several to dogs, children or people that just binned them, sorted out the delivery package, delivered the orders-sometimes again going back several times as the customer was out or broke til Thurs. Deducted my fuel, the actually hourly rate of pay was about 25p!

It's extremely difficult to get people signed up on your 'downline' as very few people want to walk the streets, particularly on winters evenings.
Out of stock items was also an issue for me and yes, I too have seen products in the pound shop.

My advice to any one who is thinking about Kleeneze is don't bother, there are far, far easier ways of making money. In fact if  walking the streets is so appealing, you'd make more money taking unwanted stuff out of skips and flogging it on eBay!

#14 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

I agree with you Wallace. Only the deluded believe it is not difficult to recruit downlines, and walking the streets hawking for sales is not the most attractive ways to spend your evenings.

I think Kleeneze make enough money themselves, but that still does not detract from the fact that almost everybody fails with the Kleeneze business, and this will also translate to Betterware too, no doubt about that.

#15 Jonjo

Jonjo

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:47 AM

View Postkleenezeplus, on 10 March 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

hi there. i am a kleeneze distributor and have been for 10 years now. the company has been operating since 1923 so yes it works.
can you earn a income from day one...yes if you follow the system and put the work into it (like any business)
now let me explain how it works.
you place catalogues with people (at the letter box or knock on the door and ask if they want to have a look at your catalogue) and you keep records of where you placed them. then a couple of days later you collect and  record if people have looked , not looked or bought. this is the start of your customer base...as time goes by and you visit the area you will get a picture of who buys and who doesn't then you drop your books only to people who buy.
what sort of income can you get.at the beginning  if you place 200 catalogues at the letter box you should expect an average of 50p per book so £100 of orders , if you knock and introduce the catalogue then average of £1 per book so £200 of orders.
so let say you place 200 catalogues every weeks for 4 weeks you should get orders of about £800 , you would then earn about £250 a month for about 12 hours of work per week. and yes it is fairly accurate.over time and an established customer base you will get better results. i drop around 100 catalogues per week only to customers and get around £500 of sales every weeks earning me £100per week(for about 10hours of work)

can you earn a full time income from kleeneze...yes. most people start on a part time basis for an extra income and slowly build up a customer base and even introduce people as distributor.(i started kleeneze full time from day 1 and earned £800 in my first month without previous experience...not many business can do that)
now you do not take commission at the top of your team sales.
every 4 weeks the company look at the turnover of your business so let say you have 10 people in your team selling £1000 each every 4 weeks ( they will all earn about £300 each from their personal sales) with your sales of £800 you would have a turn over of £18000 ...your bonus would be about £1200
now you can show the people in your team how to do the same and they can build a team and an residual income too...the more people in your team , the bigger the turnover the bigger the income.
you must understand that nothing is guaranted...if you do nothing you will get nothing...but it is your own business, if you put the effort you will be rewarded.
of course you can listen to people that have never done kleeneze or people actively running their kleeneze business.
you have probably noticed that we are advertising kleeneze distributors everywhere, yes because we are showing people how to earn an income...lots of people are in need of an extra income, times are hard but our industry is booming, my kleeneze business as increasde by 32% on last year...yes i am shocked too...
i hope i have answered your questions.
please post any other concern you may have.
i am not here to push people to do something they do not which to do, i am showing an opportunity , they decide what they wish... my goal is to help people get what they want, an extra income or a business.
please follow this link to a youtube video from itv about kleeneze.    
and you can visit our own website provided by kleeneze to every distributor.

You didn't mention the expenses. !st. Deliver catalogue.(the easy part)......2nd. Collect catalogues..(not always easy as people fail to put them out or can't find them...time consuming)....3rd..Deliver orders ( you will be delivering items from a small item to a broomstick, customers will be spread out down a street) you cannot carry all the items with you, having to park your car deliver a couple then walk back to car, drive a couple of hundred yards, walk some more. Does not do your car any good stopping and starting. This is the reality.... I prefer what I am doing 15 mins. a day online.

#16 singlemom

singlemom

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

I have many friends who have tried Kleeneze over the years, and Avon, and none of them are still doing it. I wonder why!

#17 kleenezeplus

kleenezeplus

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Locationbristol

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

it still amaze me that people are judging kleeneze based on people who have failed at it, rarely from personal experience. if you want to succeed in a business ask people who are succeeding, and they will all tell you that the key to succeed in any venture is persistence , consistence , hard work , positive attitude, learn how to earn...deborah meaden from dragons'den said that a true entrepreneur will take the first step and keep going...james khan (dragon's den again) was a speaker at a kleeneze conference in birmingham and was amazed with the results achieved by kleeneze distrbutors.
so why people fail in kleeneze-based on my experience-they TRY for 5 minutes...complain about everything...do their own things instead of following what people show them on how to earn and build a customer base...do not put their books out...listen to people who have failed...etc

some of you say about walking the street...you don't have to, you can do the party plan option or use your own online kleeneze shop.

people say about the start up cost...you can start for free!!! yes free...

how people succeed in kleeneze(because a lot of people do) they follow the guidance of their succesful sponsor...put some work into developing their business...they learn by attending meeting (local ones or online ones) ...get involved with their team...give time to your business(nothing is achieved in a month or two)...set yourself goals(know what you want to achieve)...have an entrepreneur attitude.

why have i succeeded...what makes me so special?...i had never heard of kleeneze before i started in the business , no previous experience in sales or network marketing (i am a chef by trade)...all i ever wanted was to have my own business without investing thousands of pound to set myself up.
my team leaders told me what to do and i copied it over and over and over...now 10 years down the line i enjoy a full time income working very part time i drive a brand new car that i pick up 10 days ago with 7 miles on the clock...

so you want to know how kleeneze work...ASK PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING THEIR KLEENEZE BUSINESS WORK...don't ask the people who have never tried it or failed at it...

#18 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

View Postkleenezeplus, on 02 April 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

it still amaze me that people are judging kleeneze based on people who have failed at it,

When there is a 99%+ failure rate, it is difficult not to take notice.

View Postkleenezeplus, on 02 April 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

deborah meaden from dragons'den said that a true entrepreneur will take the first step and keep going..

Stop quoting nonsense. It is embarrassing. Deborah started in her family business, not something she created herself. Learn the facts, and even she would not advise to continue with something like Kleeneze, a scheme that had a less than 1% success rate, based on tens of thousands of people who have previously tried, and failed.

Multi level Marketing of this kind, with Betterware, and Kleeneze has one of the highest failure rates of any business opportunity out there, no matter how positive you are, or how many TV gurus, who's mantras you decide to chant at bedtime.

Just out of interest, though. What car did you buy?

#19 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

Forum Admin, I take your point that you are not keen on such businesses but is it necessary to say ' I am somebody who could probably buy and sell your whole life about 50 times over' and that you watch in case these people run a key down the side of your car. This is not doing your profile any good in my view - you are supposed to be impartial; at least that is what I thought
Take care all, snuffledog

#20 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

View Postsnuffledog, on 02 July 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

Forum Admin, I take your point that you are not keen on such businesses but is it necessary to say ' I am somebody who could probably buy and sell your whole life about 50 times over' and that you watch in case these people run a key down the side of your car. This is not doing your profile any good in my view - you are supposed to be impartial; at least that is what I thought
Take care all, snuffledog

Impartiality is not a question, when personal experience is involved.

As for my profile? Yes, I am somebody who HAS done what most people are looking to achieve, and also somebody who HAS been where most people are, hence there is no better position to advise. I will not allow promotions which are known to fail.

Although the comments were made against an underhanded accusation from the distributor, that the person writing the reply, (me) TO the Kleeneze distributor, was somehow inferior financially to the distributor himself, which had to be set straight without painting specifics.

We deal in facts, and if you are looking for a wishy-washy type of forum, then unfortunately this is not it.

I have seen Kleeneze take people in on brash promises, and spit more people out than bones in a dog kennels. It has a 99%+ failure rate, and we will NOT allow a Kleeneze distributor to promote it on this forum, when the failure rate is astonishingly high.

Although thanks for your input.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users