#21 lootluver

lootluver

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationworcestershire, England.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 11 March 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

Growler. I have also experienced that.

In fact, I always make sure I try and watch them leave my premises, and particularly make sure that they do not run a key down the side of my car.

i do not like people leaving anything at my premises without MY permission, and that is only one of the problems they have. What, and who gives kleeneze distributors, or anybody else for that matter, the right to force feed me products without my permission?

I really dislike the fact that some people, and even Kleeneze, and Betterware promote this, can place 'things' through my letterbox with a direct attempt to sell.

It is hawking, and should be against the law in my opinion.

A sort of tangible spam!

#22 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

View Postlootluver, on 28 August 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

A sort of tangible spam!

Agreed. It is still legal, but still annoying to have people turn up without permission.

Katie x
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#23 blocat

blocat

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationOldham England

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

I believe a lot of folks who take on the Kleeneze/Betterware and similar jobs fail to realise that they are these companies main customers not the folk who have these over-priced goods foisted upon them. Pay for delivery, pay for catalogues, pay for meetings, just about every business expense is passed down to the poor saps trying to make a few quid banging on doors, trying to collect over due accounts or recover unpaid for goods.

You work out how much you end up with after all your hard work stuffing envelopes attending rah-rah meetings at your own expense and the fuel you burn chasing the impossible dream. You'd be lucky to end up with a nett profit of 2% of sales. now divide that by the hours you've spent and you'll soon realise you're a slave not a person with a business. Anyway it's my belief that if you work in a business instead of on a business then you are not in business at all you have a job!

Of course some sellers make it big it's in the compnay's interest to ensure they do otherwise they'd have no one to point at and say "Well he/she made it." They'd have no managers to gee the troops up. In fairness too most people who are large in these companies brought established teams with them from other operations. None of these multi marketing companies give the little guy a fair crack of the whip, ever! It's the people who work for these companies and buy the promotional materials, attend the meetings etc that are the true victims of these immoral practices.
Luv & hugz,
The cat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users