2 replies to this topic

#1 Online Novice

Online Novice

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

Oliver Goehler and Auction Kommando, has anybody got any real reviews about this package. I received a quite large package in the post about Auction Kommando, and it was asking for me to send money in the post in return for what Oliver Goehler describes as a perfect ebay money making method.

Sounds too good to be true? Apparently Oliver Goehler has been in the paper as some kind of whizz kid who makes money online with ebay, but why would he be selling his methods? Has anybody bought this Auction Kommando? and did it work?

#2 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

Hello Online Novice.

Yes, we have heard of Oliver Goehler and Auction Kommando

It seems he had a little bit of success on ebay at a young age, which went to his head, so instead of contuniung this success, he thought because he was in a national newspaper that he could use that to his advantage, and did. So no longer does he make the bulk of his income of ebay, but instead he has decided to become a 'marketer' of sorts, pushing all kinds of weird and 'wonderful' products aimed at making money on eBay.

Will Oliver Goehler and Auction Kommando make you money?

We don't believe it will, the market is awash with such products, and ebay is definitely not an easy place to make money from, no matter what people try to persuade otherwise.

It is a similar story, if Oliver Goehler and Auction Kommando was making so much money on ebay, then why has he suddenly decided that he can make better use of his time marketing his experience.

Very suspect, if you ask us.

#3 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

I bought one of this guys subscriptions about 18 months ago, and what it contained was basic common sense, nothing in it really taught me how to make money, a few directories on sourcing products for ebay which i knew about anyway.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users