7 replies to this topic

#1 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

I was looking at a website about Chris Farrell Membership, and wondered if this had been discussed on this forum yet. Not sure if it is a scam, because the website offers to give some stuff away, and some is paid for. Chris Farrell promises to teach you how to make money online, but I have been caught out far too many times, and don't want to get ripped off again. I would like some help with this please.

Paulie

#2 ray

ray

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

Paulie,

Chris Farrell is one of the very few honest online marketer that I know. Just google his name and you will know. He give lots of free info about how to market online. I trust him. Go to his site and you will find out. And by the way, I am not associated, affilliated or related to him in any way. Just my honest opinion.

I am a marketer myself, both online and offline. I have a few businesses going right now and I would love to help you make money. But I am not here to spam anybody, therefore I will only put my link here if asked.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Ray

#3 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

I tried to find real reviews about Chris Farrell, and struggled, because his affiliates have saturated the pages trying to make a commission out of his name, so very difficult to gain a real perspective.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#4 Guest_DAniel_*

Guest_DAniel_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:32 AM

me too Katie

#5 ray

ray

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

Katie,

Go to (link removed - we are not just going to send our members to a website we are unsure about)

Hope this help!

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hi Ray, thanks for your help, but we also need to protect members from external links, until a few more members have stated reviews, we are sure you can appreciate this.

Thanks again!

#7 ray

ray

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

Sorry about that if I broke any rule, "Forum Admin". It was not intentional. Just trying to help.

#8 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

No worries, Ray, we knew you were only trying to help (Thumbs up smilie - if we had one)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users