Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * * - - 3 votes

RipOffReport.com - How To Remove Negative, Fake, False Reviews

RipOffReport.com Scam RipOffReport.com Reviews RipOffReport.com review RipOffReport.com Remove Remove negatives

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:44 AM

RipOffReport.com - How To Remove Negative, Fake, False Reviews - RipOffReport.com is notorious for allowing fake, and false negative reviews.Need to remove fake and false reports?

Every asked yourself the question on how you can remove negative, false, and scam reviews from RipOffReport.com? If you have then you are not alone. There are very many companies, websites and businesses that have been the victim of RipOffReport.com, and their tendencies to allow reviews that are blatantly false, and fake.

RipOffReport.com have even been taken to court, and WON, for the right not to remove such reports.

Imagine... you run an honest business, and a competitor one day decides they are going to slam your website for no reason, other than to damage your reputation. All they have to do, is go to RipOffReport.com and submit and obvious false, fake and damaging reviews, which will then rise to the top of Google?

What can you do about it? No point contacting RipOffReport.com, they will just point you to the manufactured pages they have written outlining the fact that they do not have to remove anything, unless they want to, and they won't!

Interesting genuine ways to remove RipOffReport.com false reviews, without even having to ask them? No chance.

RipOffReport.com - How To Remove Negative, Fake, False Reviews

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

I have heard about the owner of Ripoffreport.com, and heard he was notorious about not removing reviews made by mistake. They were probably one of the first websites to accept these type of reviews, and I know a lot of people have had problems with ripoffreport.

Just the name of it is not very nice, but I know the owners of THIS forum have ways to hide them from view. I have seen them do it, very clever ;-)

Katie x
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:19 PM

Ripoffreport.com have a terrible reputation themselves online, so not sure how they can take reviews about anybody else!!

Also tagged with RipOffReport.com Scam, RipOffReport.com Reviews, RipOffReport.com review, RipOffReport.com Remove, Remove negatives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users