How to make money through online?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Brian

Brian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

Hello, I just want to ask if there's anyone who has an idea to make money through online? I heard plenty of positive feedbacks that you can really have a good source of income if you start making money online. I hope someone could share their thoughts!

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

Welcome to the forum, Brian.

#3 Allyson

Allyson

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

Hi Brian, there are so many ways to make money online. If you are good at writing, you can probably apply for a full-time article writing. The rates are good and it's an exciting job as well.

#4 Paralin

Paralin

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

The information provided in these post is really useful for new entarnt in online money making. Therer are many ways to earn online and the most effective and saving money online is freelance business. In this business you do work for different business websites to promote them. It is also good for your general knowledge and personal grooming as well. So, I would like to recommend you this one.

#5 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

Hello, If you want to make money online, then according to me, the affiliate marketing is the best option for you. Being an affiliate, you can earn profit at very high margin, its a huge market and if yoiu have good knowledge of how to promote your website accorss the world, then you can make good returns.

#6 stellaholmes7

stellaholmes7

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

View PostBrian, on 12 March 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

Hello, I just want to ask if there's anyone who has an idea to make money through online? I heard plenty of positive feedbacks that you can really have a good source of income if you start making money online. I hope someone could share their thoughts!

Hi,
If you have a hobby of photography, you can sell your photos online... There is an another way to earn money online. You can go for internet marketing.

Thanks,
Stella

#7 earnextrapesos

earnextrapesos

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

Can someone tell me how seo works??? I need visitors to my site

#8 stellaholmes7

stellaholmes7

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

View Postearnextrapesos, on 05 April 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

Can someone tell me how seo works??? I need visitors to my site

Other than forum postings you can go for blog commentings.Try to avoid copy pasting. and moreover when you are searching for country specific blogs , you can put the theme+powered by wordpress in the search bar. for example,"online trading powered by wordpress" in the search bar. There is a  high chance for blogs to get approved.
Try this out. If this works I shall suggest you more.

Thanks,
Stella

#9 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

Stella, most blogs you try to comment on just to gain a link will be removed.

The problem with blog commenting now, is that whole Indian teams are being hired to carry this work out, and they are spamming them to death, so even if you do manage to gain a link, Google could very easily penalise it as a link farm.

#10 safetrading

safetrading

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:52 AM

link farms are bad news, so if you want to create links using blogs make sure you are not leaving links of blogs that already have hundreds of links on, as you will not gain any benefit anyway, and Google could deindex your website. be warned.

#11 Hawari

Hawari

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

I AM EARNING MONEY BY USING AFFILIATES LINKS AND MORE.
Affiliate Marketing is the best work from home opportunity for entrepreneurs, self-starters, new Moms, or anyone who enjoys working from home. If you would like to be your own boss, set your own hours, save hours of travel time and gas money, work in your PJs and have unlimited earning potential, Affiliate Marketing may be the right career for you. It is also one of the top paying careers in the US or over the world. Quite a few online marketers make as much money as lawyers or doctors do, but unlike Medical School, it takes only a few months to learn the basics of blogging, article marketing, and making sales with affiliate links.

Thanks

Hawari

#12 JeniceCarter

JeniceCarter

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

Hi Brian, There are many ways like E-lancing, Article Writing, Blogging and Internet Marketing etc. by which you can easily earn money online.  These days Google is providing ad-sense facility, if you are good in blogging, then it can help you.

#13 Brian Snipes

Brian Snipes

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRobinson, TX

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

Internet marketing is the way to go.  The best thing is to find a coach to help you through the process.  Nowadays there are plenty of coaches out there teaching so you can help get more students to their membership sites.  Good for you and good for them.

It's not as easy as just putting up a website and you make money, it is work and has to be treated like a business.

Edited by Brian Snipes, 09 May 2012 - 09:39 PM.

#14 achiless

achiless

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:05 AM

Hi,
              One of the simplest ways to make money through internet is to become a domain reseller!There are many reliable domain reseller sites out there in the web and you can sign up in any one of them! I bought a reseller account from goresellers.com and started my domain name and services business!!I earn good amount of money through this business!
At goresellers there is no deposits or revenue sharing,offers best buy rates, support and value!You also get a pre-built and fully customizable Web site.

#15 Cullen

Cullen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

If you have good writing skills, you can sign up for a freelance writing job. I notify that freelancercareers.com is the best launching place. You can gain your goal with this company).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users