Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 1 votes

justbeenpaid.com - Scam Reviews JSS Tripler program

justbeenpaid.com justbeenpaid.com reviews justbeenpaid.com scam jss tripler program

11 replies to this topic

#1 mmo1991

mmo1991

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:14 AM

Justbeenpaid.com was deemed a spam review on the forum, and as such we have edited the details, after receiving many complaints about them.

Tread with caution please.

(edited by admin to remove spam affiliate link)

Edited by Forum Admin, 03 April 2012 - 11:39 AM.

#2 mmo1991

mmo1991

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

I am not spam,I will update daily,I hope to hear your idea about this program so I can help you to make money with it!

Edited by mmo1991, 12 March 2012 - 02:20 AM.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:30 AM

View Postmmo1991, on 12 March 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

I am not spam,I will update daily,I hope to hear your idea about this program so I can help you to make money with it!

No problem, just do so without your affiliate link!

If you placed that posting to hep the forum, instead of your affiliate link, prove it, do so without an affiliate link, unless you think we are stupid of course, which could not be further from the truth ;)

#4 mmo1991

mmo1991

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 12 March 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

No problem, just do so without your affiliate link!

If you placed that posting to hep the forum, instead of your affiliate link, prove it, do so without an affiliate link, unless you think we are stupid of course, which could not be further from the truth ;)

But if someone want to join this program under me?
How can they join it without link?

Edited by mmo1991, 12 March 2012 - 02:33 AM.

#5 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:35 AM

Why would somebody want to join under you?

Here's the deal, you PROVE that this system makes money for our members, over the course of a week, and I will allow you to place your affiliate link on the thread.

How's that?

#6 mmo1991

mmo1991

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 12 March 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

Why would somebody want to join under you?

Here's the deal, you PROVE that this system makes money for our members, over the course of a week, and I will allow you to place your affiliate link on the thread.

How's that?

Thank admin,JSS Tripler now has over 260000 members and I got paid daily
I took part tin this program since August 2011 until now

#7 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

Please provide PROOF that this works for many, not just chat about sales talk!

#8 mmo1991

mmo1991

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:15 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 13 March 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

Please provide PROOF that this works for many, not just chat about sales talk!

Check my payment proofs from my blog!

Is it not enough clear?
If you want to see more proofs,check here
We are JBP family,many people are take part in JBP and got paid,our talking up to 800 pages!

Edited by Forum Admin, 02 April 2012 - 11:38 AM.

#9 blink69nix0

blink69nix0

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

I joined JSS last month ago...I can't say anything coz im still in searching for reviews and rating for that site.I hope it will not turn into scam coz I want also to invest my money if that program works....

#10 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

there are loads of thse type of websites online, and i have tried a few with no success at all.

#11 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

I would like to add to this thread, that after discussions with the admin of the site, there are a LOT of people searching Google with heading like:

"Complaints against justbeenpaid.com",

"Why won't Justbeenpaid.com pay out"

Apparently the software used for the forum advises on EXACTLY what is typed into the searches to find particular threads.

Interest, eh!

#12 Dankex

Dankex

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:36 AM

Hello. I'm a new member here, but i've been in this industry for the last 8 years (at least).

The JustBeenPaid program is a well thought and designed program providing two distinct services each one pushing the other one to keep the synergy of the whole JBP. It basically has JSS Tripler and JSS Traffic Exchange.
The combination of this two (a kind-of HYIP and a Matrix + traffic exchange + a kind of MLM system) combined with a unique Restart Feature manages to keep the site going for many years (it is up for more then 2 years and it is still breaking new records on daily registrations and money coming in). Here is my simple explanation of it: https://dl.dropbox.c...resentacao.html

This project has already proven numerous times in the past it is perfectly reliable. It is a US Patent program and the owner is offering 1.000.000$ to whoever finds a mathematical formula in it.

I trust this program 100%, so my current offer for my referrals is to give them back ALL of they money they put into it. That is right, all of it, no matter how much!

I wont promote my ref link here as i can't, but since the Admin and Mods team want some proofs, i'm asking them: how can i do it and where? Also, to show you how the system works, i would like to post my offer to new members and they would also post payment proofs here. How does that sound to you?

Regards.

EDIT: Btw, no - i'm not the owner of justbeenpaid.com.

Edited by Dankex, 01 June 2012 - 01:37 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users