Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * - - - 2 votes

Fiverr.com - Reviews, UK log in, Complaints, script, clone, alternatives, Gigs, Password, Banned, Money, Scammed,

Fiverr.Fiverr.com scam Fiverr.com password Fiverr.com log in Fiverr.com contact Fiverr.com reviews Fiverr.com customer service com fiverr.com gigs fiverr.com complaints fiverr.com clone

4 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

Fiverr.com - Reviews, UK log in, Complaints, script, clone, alternatives, Gigs, Password, Banned, Money, Scammed,

Fiverr,com has become a very popular website, have you had any experiences with it? There are people using the Fiverr.com website for many different purposes, to link building, video creation, seo, and much more. Have you used any of these services?

Members have contacted us asking our advice on the Fiverr.com service, how to use fiverr for service, as well as making money.

One thing we will say, that if you are using fiverr.com for services on your website, especially SEO, then we would advise members to be cautious. Sure, Fiverr.com has some great gigs, but there are also many stories of gigs going wrong.

Think about it this way, let's say you rely on your website for personal income, would you really place the health of that website into the hands of somebody for $5? Somebody who could EASILY destroy your website in the blink of an eye.

SEO is serious, and if you trust somebody to link-build, for example, and they place links onto link farms, therefore damaging your reputation in the eyes of Google, and flushing your website from page 1 down to page 25 (sandboxed), then you really could be in trouble.

Fiverr.com can be a great website, just be CAREFUL what gigs you employ.

#2 Guest_Tu Michael_*

Guest_Tu Michael_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

Thanks for your helpful info.
I am Tu Michael, a Moondancer and an Internet Marketer. For me, Fiverr is my first and good place to start Internet Marketing Career. I am now Fiverr Seller Level 2.
My Fiverr gig is very unique and popular: Dance like Michael Jackson to promote your product
Please check it out! I’m sure it will catch ur interest
Best regards,
Tu Michael

#3 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

Fiverr is not a bad place but I would be very careful with what to buy, people who don't know SEO, shouldn't jump into fiverr or some of its unrealistic deals simply because it can get them in trouble big time.

They are Gigs that can get you banned before you even know it specially if you are newbie to SEO

Looking for Highest rebates on your online purchases ? Panda Cash Back

#4 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

I have read too about some of the gigs getting website owners in trouble, especially for link building.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#5 RamsayVoiceandVideo

RamsayVoiceandVideo

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

I am on Fiverr and am one of the top sellers on it.  I also have used it for different services.  Yep something like linkbuilding should be approached with caution.  There are things like facebook fan creation, video submission and twitter message that can really be helpful

I would have a conversation with the people you look at on Fiverr first to get a "feel" for them to see if they are legit or not.  There are some people who are on Fiverr who do it because it gives them volume work for something they do in their everyday life.  So you may find an expert who happens to be doing stuff on the cheap because their regular business or day job is a little slow or the may use it to expand their customer base

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users