Make Money Online

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Henry

Henry

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

Everybody would want to earn cash without too much hassle of giving a cent. I found out that if you have skills in sales particularly to be an affiliate marketer to any online business will definitely work for you. Mostly, it's a commission basis, if you are good at promoting products and analyzing strategic planning in marketing, eventually it will reward you with so much value of bucks.

#2 Paralin

Paralin

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

Every individual will have some specialized skills which can be used in earning money. So if you are good in online tools so you have a great opportunity to make money online.

#3 dame016

dame016

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

True. With all those companies who are offering their products online, you can find anything that you'd like to market. This is perfect if you have a niche blog for each of the products that you want to sell. That way, you can really grip the attention of the potential customers.

#4 JennyWren

JennyWren

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

I would be careful though as right now, with the recent Panda and Penguin updates it's getting hard for affiliate websites to get online traffic from Google. I would get a website ranking well before monetizing it and test, test, test.

#5 Izzonet

Izzonet

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

Hello,
there is a great competition when selling products online, becasue of that, you need to choose the right product to market with. like others here said, a blog can help you a lot to promote the products you choose to sell and also to increase the exposure of your business.

good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users