Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * * * * 1 votes

Do follow links for blog commenting, How efficient it is?

Blog Commenting Blogs Posting Blog

8 replies to this topic

#1 Shawn

Shawn

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

Hi there, I'm Shawn. I would just like to ask if how does "do follow links for blog commenting" can help your website ranking on a higher page? Does it really matter?

#2 Marvin

Marvin

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

Hey Shawn, in my own opinion, yes! do follow links is very beneficial in such way that when you post comment to a blog post, it will be more likely visible to the Google search engine.  That's one of the most important thing in order to make your page on a higher rank.

#3 WayneLifestyle

WayneLifestyle

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

I think, Marvin is right.

#4 hannibal2003

hannibal2003

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

Does anyone have an opinion of quality of links versus quantity? I've heard that Google isn't really giving credit anymore for links from small or low quality sites. Any idea what the requirements are to be considered a high quality link?

#5 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:36 AM

Hannibal, with the latest Penguin update NOBODY really knows anymore regarding links, and anybody who tells you otherwise are just guessing.

#6 Brian Snipes

Brian Snipes

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRobinson, TX

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Leaving comments on blogs shouldn't really be for obtaining backlinks anyway.

Search for blogs that have high traffic rates in your niche, look for lots of posts that people are leaving comments, this will let you know the blog is popular.

What you want to do is add to what you read, don't just post "great post" or whatever.  Give your opinion as to why you think it was great or not so great.  If you have something to add that the article writer didn't mention, put that in too.  This will give you the perception of being an expert in that area.  People that visit will click on you to see who you are and what you're about.  Why you target the blogs with more traffic to get more people to see you.  The more you give the better you willl receive.  Overdeliver and you will get traffic.

Then overdeliver in your blog, people will start talking about your blog and you will start getting backlinks.

Edited by Brian Snipes, 10 May 2012 - 05:58 PM.

#7 Brian Snipes

Brian Snipes

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRobinson, TX

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

My edit button was missing when I decided that I needed to add this. <_<

When you do find a good blog within your niche with good traffic, bookmark it so you can visit it often.

I keep folders in my bookmark section on my computer for blogs and forums that I often check.  This way you will always be visiting blogs and forums you get to know and if you're leaving good great comments, the people and the owners will get to know you too.  Also, the blog owners and forum owners will begin to reciprocate the favor of you adding value to their site and visit your site to leave you comment content.  It's a win-win.

Edited by Brian Snipes, 10 May 2012 - 06:22 PM.

#8 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

I visit quite a few blogs everyday. Not all to do with making money. various subjects, it is a good way of keeping up with what is happening out there. I bookmark them all to the same as the poster above me.

#9 JennyWren

JennyWren

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

View PostBrian Snipes, on 10 May 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

My edit button was missing when I decided that I needed to add this. <_<

When you do find a good blog within your niche with good traffic, bookmark it so you can visit it often.

I keep folders in my bookmark section on my computer for blogs and forums that I often check.  This way you will always be visiting blogs and forums you get to know and if you're leaving good great comments, the people and the owners will get to know you too.  Also, the blog owners and forum owners will begin to reciprocate the favor of you adding value to their site and visit your site to leave you comment content.  It's a win-win.

I agree with this completely and use the free software Evernote to help me keep track as well as Google Reader.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with Blog Commenting, Blogs, Posting Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users