Blog Commenting

blogs Blog posting Blog Commenting

6 replies to this topic

#1 Stacey

Stacey

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

Blog commenting is one of the sufficient ways to boost your website's traffic. However, keep in mind that there are some factors to consider before getting the return value for your website and that's to make sure that the blog lists you will be posting comment is in a higher rank page, make sure also it's a do follow and once the blog site is utilized, don't use it anymore.

#2 WayneLifestyle

WayneLifestyle

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

Its a great post about blog commenting. The suggestions are very helpful to every blogger.

#3 colonel556

colonel556

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCaerphilly, Wales, UK

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

To get an idea of the top blogs to post on, go to ( spam removed) where you will find plenty of the top regarded blogs in various categories. I use it a lot.

#4 everythingsimpl

everythingsimpl

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

I'll be honest, I have commented on blogs and not really seen the returns that others have.  What criteria does everyone use to find good blogs to comment on?  I went strictly by pagerank.

#5 JennyWren

JennyWren

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

View Posteverythingsimpl, on 28 April 2012 - 10:55 PM, said:

I'll be honest, I have commented on blogs and not really seen the returns that others have.  What criteria does everyone use to find good blogs to comment on?  I went strictly by pagerank.

I'd go more for popularity and connection with your niche and work to developing a good relationship with the owner - perhaps to offer a guest post after you've got a good connection?

#6 JeffP

JeffP

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:59 AM

Guest posting is a good idea like Jenny says, it builds a relationship with the blog owner, and when working online, such relationships are very important.

#7 TheK1nG33K

TheK1nG33K

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

View Posteverythingsimpl, on 28 April 2012 - 10:55 PM, said:

Try Google Alerts. To be honest after Google's most recent update, blog comments backlinks are useless. You should comment because of the traffic you will get instead of the SEO effect.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with blogs, Blog posting, Blog Commenting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users