8 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Russell Brunson Reviews Dotcomsecrets.com Scam? Illuminati Review

Russell Brunson Reviews Dotcomsecrets.com Scam? Illuminati reviews, scam? It is an interesting question. Russell
Brunson has been around the internet marketing arena for a while now, and has been on TV in America, and is well known.

Have you purchased any of Russell Brunson's products or services, maybe joined his Illuminati system? Russell's main website is dotcomsecrets.com which generates a lot of traffic for an internet marketer, and although we have not read that much about him, it would definitely be interesting to read what other thoughts our members have.

Russell Brunson Reviews Dotcomsecrets.com Scam? Illuminati Review

#2 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

I have heard of Russell Brunson, and also see the website dotcomsecrets.com, although no, never purchased anything from the guy, so not entirely sure what he offers, or if the benefits are worth it.

#3 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

I watched the video on this, and it was the largest mind control video I have ever seen from Russell Brunson, and no doubt full of upsells. They never tell you that when watching these videos, until after you have made your first purchase, and then bam, you need to buy upsell products for a lot of money in order to make your first purchase work.

#4 Jonjo

Jonjo

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSurrey, UK

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

Whenever you see a site that is selling a digital product, scroll to the bottom of their page and if they have affiliates there. Click on that and most of the time it will give you the info in order to promote their site. This usually includes all the upsells and what you can earn from them.
I never purchase from anyone who does this sneaky marketing.

#5 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

Excellent Advice there, Jonjo. I find the bottom of anybody's website is very telling!
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#6 RamsayVoiceandVideo

RamsayVoiceandVideo

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

Yes the offer to be an affiliate at the end is quite telling.  Another problem with that is that most people if they are sophisticated enough could bypass your sales page (if you're an affiliate) and buy from themselves--there's too many ways for sneaky ways that only the owner/creator of the site really profits.

#7 Purann

Purann

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Brunson has always looked about like all sales and no follow through.

#8 yelsom

yelsom

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

Products with upsells or OTO's I consider them as pure scams. May be the product creator may think it is his way of marketing but I don't accept this as ethical. Why anyone should buy any upsell to get his first purchase to work? These products just do not really work. They are in fact created to promote them as affiliate products a Blackhat MLM method.

#9 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

View Postyelsom, on 15 May 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

Products with upsells or OTO's I consider them as pure scams. May be the product creator may think it is his way of marketing but I don't accept this as ethical. Why anyone should buy any upsell to get his first purchase to work? These products just do not really work. They are in fact created to promote them as affiliate products a Blackhat MLM method.

I do kind of agree with you, although the first product should ALWAYS work independently

As far as marketers are concerned, if you have already purchased then they are definitely not going to waste an opportunity to up-sell you, even Godaddy do this on a LARGE scale, and many website operators have followed their example.

But yes, the first product should always work, WITHOUT the 'need' for the up-sell product, but they will always be there.

A car will work just fine, but the up-sell of parking sensors will always be offered. Not essential, of course, but if the salesman is doing his job correctly, he will look to maximize the potential of increased profit from that individual prospect. It would be foolish to do otherwise.

But with products from the Warrior Forum, and this type of discussion, the vendors can go too far, and usually do!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users