Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 1 votes

Superpoints.com - Reviews and Scams

superpoints.com review superpoints.com reviews superpoints.com scam superpoints.com scams

2 replies to this topic

#1 MauGreen

MauGreen

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

I have been on this site for well over a month now and I have made 75$ in paypal. I have received all my payments from them when I cash out and they usually pay on monday or tuesday of each week. The site is pretty easy to earn money in my opinion, you become a basic member and you click the superlucky button for points each day (30 clicks as a basic, 50 as a gold member and 100 as a platinum member. Member rank depends on how many referrals you have and you need 5 referrals for platinum) You can also watch daily videos for points and do offers. 1 superpoint = 1 cent and 500 points = 5$ in amazon gift cards or paypal or whatever you want to choose from in their reward store. The site is really worth it and definately worth trying out. If you ever need help with using the site you can email me at byegonjinx@hotmail.com. It's an invite only website featured on good morning america (you can look it up on google if you want too if youre still skeptical) but I hope you sign up under my invite link :)

(Affiliate link removed)

#2 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

I think even if superpoints.com was a scam, the poster above would not tell us - especially if he was receiving a commission for every referral.

I think these type of affiliate programs are being abused, because it is easy to tell people they can make money, even if they have not done so themselves. Also if they are making money, why do they need to spend so much time spamming their affiliate links about.

Sounds dodgy to me.

#3 MauGreen

MauGreen

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

It's because there is a referral program that helps you earn as well. It's like a pyramid scheme in a way. Basically with that superlucky button I mention you earn whatever your referrals win on the superlucky button so if they win 10 points in 1 click I ALSO earn 10 points. If you get a lot of referrals it becomes easier to earn money. I am a platinum member meaning I get to have 100 clicks a day and like i said if my referral wins 10 points on the button they keep those 10 points and I also earn 10 points. 1 point is the equivalent to 1 cent. I use the site every day and the points build up. You earn more when you have more people referred under you which is why I look referrals. The goal is for the person who refers under me to get a lot of referrals for themselves as well. Ask me any question and I'll answer it. It's not a scam I can guarantee that much

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users