• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:03 PM

Skycig.co.uk Reviews skycig.co.uk/free electronic cigarette. Claim your free electronic cigarette from skycig, and help yourself to give up smoking for March 14th National no smoking day.

Skycig claim that what they offer is the closest thing to a real cigarette, still using nicotine, but without all the harmful substances.

Hmmm, of course they would say that wouldn't they.

There are much better e cigarettes out there, than Skycig.

Skycig are VERY expensive, and they also do not offer e juices to fill the cartridges, making it a very expensive way to use an e cigarette.

Click here for a better skycig brand, that is also a lot cheaper.

#2 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

I have tried these electronic before, and they are very good, taste just like cigarettes. Depends which one you try, But I definitely recommend them, maybe no skycig though, but other companies.

These things save you a FORTUNE, and make it far easy to give up. In fact it is not like giving up, you get the same enjoyment with the badness, as mentioned above.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

I agree, Casey. I also know many people who have used these electronic cigs, with great results.

But as mentioned above there are definitely cheaper alternatives than using skycig. Do a search on Google for 'electronic cigarettes'.

If you are looking for a genuine electronic cigarette supplier that has fantastic prices and services, and also allows you to refill up the cartridges, then check out our review on the following link:

Click here for a better skycig brand, that is also a lot cheaper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users