4 replies to this topic

#1 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

I received a letter today about Cracking-The-Code.co.uk From Nick James, and wondered if it was a scam, or if any body had any real reviews about it.

The letter came with a pair of 3d glasses which I thought was a bit weird, although Not sure about Nick James either.

It is just a scam? Apparently Nick James that there is a 6 figure income, what do you guys think?

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Nick James and cracking the code has been discussed on here before, Growler.  In fact, this cracking-the-code is nothing new, and it looks like Nick James is just bringing it out again under a different guise.

As much as you may find good reviews about it, there are probably as many average reviews, and the last time Nick James offered cracking the code, he said it would not be offered again.  This alone I can imagine makes previous custmers disgruntled.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 Star Man Stu

Star Man Stu

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

I got cracking the code email from Nick James.

I thought it was a little overhyped, but you never know.

#4 Sammy

Sammy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

I got a mailing today for cracking the code, I thought it expensive, as money is tight at the moment.

I might have been tempted if I had a little more money.

Sammy x

#5 Brenda South

Brenda South

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationsouth sheilds

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

it was this topic that bought me here yesterday after getting mail from nowhere. i have never heard of this type of stuff before and some of the content description went over my head. maybe if you know a little it might be more understandable.

ta

brenda

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users