Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * - - - 4 votes

Fivesquids.co.uk - Reviews Scams, Fiverr.com Alternative five squids-co-uk

fivesquids.co.uk reviews fivesquids.co.uk review fivesquids.co.uk scam fivesquids.co.uk scams

5 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

Fivesquids.co.uk - Reviews Scams, Fiverr.com Alternative five squids-co-uk Yes, yet another fiverr.com rip-off. It seems that Fivesquids.co.uk has used the originality of another website to create a business. What do you think, Reviews?

Should websites like Fivesquids.co.uk,really be allowed to rip-off the ideas of another famous website? Even branding themselves as possible originators of the $5 £5 idea? We feel it is wrong to accept credit from somebody else's idea personally.

If you do a quick search of the internet you will see many people searching for fiverr alternatives, fiverr.com scripts, and much more. It is like more successful businesses, when something works you will find parasites looking to make a slice of the pie for themselves.

What are you thoughts on this 'skimming' tactic, used by Fivesquids.co.uk and others?

Fivesquids.co.uk - Reviews Scams, Fiverr.com Alternative five squids-co-uk

#2 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

I have myself used fiverr for a few things, nothing seo related, just a few knick-knacks to try them out, and it was not too bad. Obviously there will be scammers on Fiverr too, but you just need to learn what to look for.

This fivesquids is obviously a mickey-take on fiverr, and I agree, they have not used any original ideas of their own.

#3 CK1

CK1

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

I've used both sites and have found them both to be great. The one thing I would say is that fivesquids does seem to have better quality control. Also it does have original features that fiverr doesn't have. I offer voice overs and do really well on fivesquids. It's actually given me a steady sidestream of cash. Can't praise it enough really. I used to use fiverr, but I mainly use fivesquids now.

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

Thank you for your input CK1. There are many similar sites popping up, and it is interesting to see the reviews from actual users.

#5 fiverjob

fiverjob

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

I am also a member of fiverr and also of fiverjobsite i can't say i have ever used fivesquids but the name sound querky, I love fiverr for the traffic, but soon others will overtake or bacome as good it's inevitable. But we shall see. I like the fact that fiverjobiste uses completely different techniques and ideas. you can even earn money if you have a blog or something to promote others work. I tend to buy and sell social media along with some other gigs and they have plenty on there i would say their sellers need to drop their prices a little that's all.

Like fivesquids they are another UK website, building their community. So it will be interesting to see who comes out on top over the coming months or years.
fiverr i hate ther CS, they are totally crap as for fivesquids well i just checked thier website and see nothing different like you all say.

Nice forum though. will be back to post more if that cool with you all.
see ya!

#6 John Ashtone

John Ashtone

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWakefield

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

I have used Fivesquids for the cover of my book, and it is spot on, very little is original, and although Fiverr sounds original, but it isn't there were advert type newspapers around in the 1970s 80s and 90s that used the same principle.

So just like Shakespeare stole most of his ideas for his plays, someone has stolen the Idea from someone who stole the idea lol.

Currently there is some website selling reviews for books @ $200 each review, quite how they compete with £5/$5 on Fiverr or Fivesquids I am not sure.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users