4 replies to this topic

#1 Online Novice

Online Novice

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

Ukmillionairementor.co.uk I was emailed about this and not heard about it, then I heard it was Chris Cobb up to his old tricks again. Stay away from this guy,

bought a course from Chris Cobb once, and it was rubbish, did not teach me anything really. And this Ukmillionairementor.co.uk will be the same, don't waste your money, there are loads of scam reports about Chris Cobb

I did see this on youtube about Chris Cobb which is shocking, by well known marketer Mark Lyford.

Chris Cobb has had the above video removed, due to a fake legal complaint submitted to Google, which is now becoming the latest trend. Scammers abusive a service by claiming false defamation, when the reality is, all comments are true!)

Although the video is gone from the .co.uk youtube, you may still be able to view it on Google.com (who do not remove false defamation request), but here is the comments from under the video:

Posted Image

Mark Lyford is also claiming that Chris Cobb does not live in the houses he shows in his promotions, read this from Mark Lyford:

This is a flyer I got hold of that is about 5 other people who has issues getting a refund from Chris Cobb.

Posted Image

This is the house Chris would perhaps have you believe he lives in¦ In fact its an office block he nearly rented¦

Posted Image

This is actually the house he lives in:

Posted Image

I simply want my $25,000 back , once I have it back this will be removed and i will make sure people know I got my refund request honoured. Its a same it has come to this. I thought the multi millionaire that Chris is would have meant this wouldn't be as much of a problem as it has proven to be.

Regarding dealing with him, I will let you make your own mind up if you want to receive the documents

(written by Mark Lyford on his website, after Chris Cobb took $25,000 from him, which Chris Cobb managed to get removed from UK Google searches)

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

Wow, not sure why I had not seen this thread before, but that video does not look great, does it.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 JennyWren

JennyWren

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

Yikes! That's thing about the internet, there's no hiding place...
£18K - sheesh!

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

It seems that Chris Cobb is now trying to cover his customer claims by submitting complaints to Google:

Posted Image

Reviews are there to PROTECT future, potential buyers, no matter who they are about, and this loophole that Google allows needs closing down, as it is definitely open to abuse.

#5 Jonhcraigslist

Jonhcraigslist

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:48 AM

chris cobb is another name that keeps popping up when i am searching for ways to profit online. useful to know the above info, and to avoid the man.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users