* - - - - 1 votes

How to save and let our wills out of this

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jack2012

Jack2012

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

We have to avoid the wills and look up for a single final object.

I do think that we have to be really responsable with our money. I know lots of people that are with a huge credit problem because they payed attention to their wills but not to their needs. if there is something important that we need to do is to know what is our main objectiv in life and try to make it.
For this to happened we need to save sometimes and we also need to control our selves.

What do you all recommend about savings?

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:30 AM

I am not actually sure that this is a real post, if it is, please confirm.

#3 Paralin

Paralin

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

The best way to save and make money online is social media. You may easily run your business successfully and can make a good earning from it. Biusinessmen are now more attracted towards it because it is the most fast and easy marketing technique because it is the age of internet so there are many usful tips in it as well.

#4 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostParalin, on 26 March 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

The best way to save and make money online is social media. You may easily run your business successfully and can make a good earning from it. Biusinessmen are now more attracted towards it because it is the most fast and easy marketing technique because it is the age of internet so there are many usful tips in it as well.

This really depends on what your business model is though, of course. nothing is that easy to make money online, as most have found out.

#5 delrosariojackie3

delrosariojackie3

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

First and foremost you must know what kind of business you are going to have? After that, it will really depend on what business you chose and how much profit you earn. 10% of what you earn from your business should be donated to charities as long as you donate it. I can assure you that blessings will always come. After donating, you must save 50% of what you earn so that makes 60% all. The 40% left would be yours, your personal needs. It’s up to you on how you budget that money.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users