4 replies to this topic

#1 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

I am looking at putting together a facebook page, but not sure how it works, has anybody got any advise on how best to go about it?
Thanks.

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

Growler, I think if you go to facebook site, all the information is there for you on facebook fan pages. Just be aware though that fan pages are limited for applications and things, because it is not a valid facebook account.

I found this out recently when creating a page, only to try and integrate an app with it, and it would not work.

Fan pages are great for businesses, and shops, but maybe not for personal use.

Have a look, on Facebooks site, all the information is there.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

Thanks katie, I will check that out. I have looked at a few people's fan pages, and they seem to have what looks like a modified landing page, which entices people to click the *like* button, so I need to look into that, too.

#4 JennyWren

JennyWren

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

I find a great resource for all kinds of social media stuff is socialmediaexaminer.com - lots of guides there...
I also follow Mari smith and have invested in a couple of her courses which were very good value.

#5 jamesali882

jamesali882

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

It depend on what you will advertise. Base on Experience I made my on Fan Page or Page in Facebook that talks about the product then I will start to advertise it with my friends first. I hope this would be effective. Thanks.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users