• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:53 AM

Many members received a letter today from Lorraine and Simon Foreman, about a roulette system they claim can make you £1000 a week playing online roulette.

In fact they state:

"I can show you how to make £50 in just 20 minutes playing online roulette either on a home computer or in a betting shop roulette machine"

They also state:

"To be honest, it's a licence to print money" (their spelling)

Have you ever heard so much tosh in your life? This is a real letter sent out by Lorraine and Simon Foreman with the hope of making money from your greed.

Let me be frank here. People have been trying to make money out of roulette since the game was invented, and it is PURE LUCK. There are no system out there that can make you "£1000" a week. This kind of advertising goes after the greedy and needy, and people who like to believe in fairy tales. Please do not be one of them.

All Lorraine and Simon Foreman will send you is more sales material for a cost, and the only people making money will them them, Lorraine and Simon Foreman, from the money you send them.

Also, if you reply to their advertising materials, you will also get the added surprise of hoards of spam coming your way.

Throw the letter in the bin

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

I have to agree with the conclusion on this, as I have investigated such systems myself, and also been around roulette-type forums, and never heard of anybody making consistent gains from such activities.

#3 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

Another load of tosh not worth bothering with. Do you really think that the websites offering roulette are thick? Seriously, do you think they would leave themselves wide open to scammers who send letters out? They would be out of business very quickly.

The only people who make money out of these type of letters are the SENDERS!!

#4 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

I have just been chatting about this very topic on another forum, and the feeling is the same as here. Leave well alone!

Edited by Growler, 30 March 2012 - 06:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users