• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

CarRush.co.uk are set to advertise up to 40% off new cars compared to showroom prices. Has anybody else heard about this? It is set to launch next week apparent, and the site is supposed to be offering 40% off the price compared to conventional car showrooms.

Now I know that people who sell online, on the internet do not always have the same overheads, but 40% off a new car? Seems unrealistic to me. The most I have ever been granted from a car garage is a free set of mud guards :wub:

Apparently, according to the website, buyer can claim what is called as a 'CarRush Coupon' which costs up to 3199 that can then secure a 'deal' off their website.

It is supposed to be similar to Groupon, which is fine when your spending £40 on a spa treatment, but thousands of pounds on a car? I myself cannot see it.

The deal is backed by financeacar.co.uk and has been dreamed up by Mark Peatey and Nadim Saad.

Here is a prelim of their website:

Posted Image

if you are in the market for a new car, then keep an eye out for it: CarRush.co.uk Just make sure that you read all the terms and conditions, because if something looks too good to  be true, it usually is, but sometimes you just never know do you, so make sure with that kind of money being spent on a car, that you really do check all the terms, and finance arrangements!
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

I have just tried to do a search on the website, and cannot find anything about carrush.co.uk so it really must be a website that has not launched yet.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

I think you are right Katie, that website is not even indexed yet.

#4 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:07 PM

If this is a real deal then it is certainly a must get ;)

Looking for Highest rebates on your online purchases ? Panda Cash Back

#5 singlemom

singlemom

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

I know my hubby would definitely be interested in 40% off a new car. I am going to show him this tomorrow!

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

It looks like the carrush.co.uk website has launched now. It is live online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users