Jump to content


Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * * * * 1 votes

"...starting out new somewhere..."


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lanix

Lanix

    New Member

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationB.C. Canada

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:33 AM

Hey there,

I think we can all agree starting out new somewhere can be nerve raking or "scary", but it's always a nice change after alls said and done. I mainly wanted to just get back into making money online, I started out when I was about 14 and It's been some years since then.

Thanks everyone for any and all welcomes I appreciate it.

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

Hey, Lanix,

Welcome the the make money forum. You started early, I bet you can see things have definitely changed over the years! :)

#3 Lanix

Lanix

    New Member

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationB.C. Canada

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 30 March 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

Hey, Lanix,

Welcome the the make money forum. You started early, I bet you can see things have definitely changed over the years! :)

Oh yes how they have, I can't believe the level it's gotten to now.

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:53 AM

I agree, Lanix.

I think, on a personal level, that what we are seeing now is, well, a situation that cannot really be sustained. The internet has definitely opened up a totally different animal, all in pursuit of the illusive £/$.

The situation is also showing a side to human nature, that was hidden mostly, before the internet. Now, we are seeing it unfold before our very eyes.

#5 Lanix

Lanix

    New Member

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationB.C. Canada

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:05 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 30 March 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

I agree, Lanix.

I think, on a personal level, that what we are seeing now is, well, a situation that cannot really be sustained. The internet has definitely opened up a totally different animal, all in pursuit of the illusive £/$.

The situation is also showing a side to human nature, that was hidden mostly, before the internet. Now, we are seeing it unfold before our very eyes.

Well to be fair, in the real world it's mostly in pursuit of the illusive euro/dollar as well. The internet along with the anonymity it brings has shown a side of human nature which is better left unturned but even if such a great invention wasn't invented that nature would still be there.

I do have a question to you however, when did you make the site? (if you are the head admin)

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

    Administrator

  • Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

The site is 12 years old almost, although until the current owners took over a few weeks back, it had not really done much, but the following months will see this place grow rapidly.

Why do you ask?

#7 Lanix

Lanix

    New Member

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationB.C. Canada

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:48 AM

View PostForum Admin, on 30 March 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

The site is 12 years old almost, although until the current owners took over a few weeks back, it had not really done much, but the following months will see this place grow rapidly.

Why do you ask?

Just asking because it seems fairly small while the site or should I say forum looks well designed and I'm sure the code looks fairly neat as well.

#8 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

i was interested to see that you found it scary when starting to look to make some money as i was exactly the same, did not know wheres to start and thought that i was out of my depth, byt slowly when i was learning i started to udnerstand what was out there, which made things a little easier for me. i make a little bit of money on the internet but i still know that there is a whole load more out there.

just got to find it :rolleyes:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users