• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jberns

jberns

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:04 AM

Hello, I just spent 20 minutes reading the responses of 2 members discussing the positives and negatives of the Warrior Forum.  A great discussion!  I was motivated to join.  I am trying to be very selective on the lists that I join.  I have been inundated  with autoresponder emails from lots of online marketers.  A lot of the emails are affiliates promoting WSO's.
It's time to do a bit of Spring cleaning, so I am starting with my email "in box".  I follow a couple of excellent IM Bloggers that don't abuse my email address and always have great things to say.  I realized this hasn't been an introduction post, sorry.  I come from the offline sales world and I am tired of travelling, so I need to find an online marketing solution.  I need some guidance and this forum my be a good resource. --Jeff

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the forum, my friend.

And yes, I know  EXACTLY what you mean about being spammed on a daily basis from affiliate of WSO's, I am almost embarrassed for them. That will not happen here, and we look forward to seeing you around the place!

#3 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

hi jeff, you have gained entry to the mad house :)

welcomes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users