Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 4 votes

Shortcut Confidential Reviews, Scams Subscription

Shortcut Confidential Shortcut Confidential reviews Shortcut Confidential subs agora lifestyles

5 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

Shortcut Confidential Reviews, Scams Subscription. Is the subscription really worth it? Are you looking for reviews on if you should subscribe to their monthly magazine? I have had a personal subscription previous with Shortcut Confidential, which promises to furnish you with a monthly magazine packed with tips, and tricks regarding making money from home.

Is Shortcut Confidential worth the money?

We do not believe so. And the reason for this, is although yes the magazine arrives as promised, the details and teachings in the magazine are so basic, that there is no really any benefit to be gained for anybody but an absolute novice. Most of the information is just rehashed from what can EASILY be found on the internet for free.

Does the magazine, subscription have any use?

What I have personally found, is that the magazine itself is just a guise for the regular advertising materials that are sent with the magazine - without fail. And nearly ALWAYS, the advertising is pushing their own manuals, and products, usually around the betting, and Forex industry.

Is the Shortcut Confidential magazine honest?

This is an interesting question, because when they include an advertisement/separate sales brochure, then this product is ALWAYS 'featured' and given a start rating, BUT, the product is nearly always owned by Shortcut Confidential, so how can they give an impartial view, and rating system of their own products, or products which are commissioned by their own writers?

How can they review their own products?

It is a strange one. For example, they will give a preview/review of a betting formula by Matt Houghton, BUT, he is commissioned to produce the products for them, so of course the reviews are going to be biased - because they want you to obviously purchase the product!!

Also, one issue I really had with them, was that it seems their main products are based around trading on Forex, and they obviously have a few products to push for this sector, which is why the magazine is usually always full of this stuff, and if you have no interest in it, then your paper recycle bin will fill up pretty quickly.

So, is Shortcut Confidential worth investing in?

We would advise against it. If you have the internet, then you can find 99% of what they offer totally free of charge.

#2 homeland

homeland

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBonny Scotland

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

I used to subscribe to shortcut confidential. It is a little magazine that comes every month or so. Nothing that great in it, and I agree about the advertising, loads of it, very offputting.

#3 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

Thanks for your input on it homeland. I have never come across it myself, but I have seen similar magazines, which were also padded out just to send advertising to the recipient.
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#4 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Amazingly, I got an email from Shortcut Confidential today :rolleyes:
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#5 karlos

karlos

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:38 AM

Although I wouldnt actualy call it a scam , I  agree it is just part of a sales pitch and its primarily just an excuse to get you on a mailing list for new bizop offers , so ..not worth the money ..as RB. says you can get most of the info they send you for free !

#6 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

Well, when you consider that they actually rate their own products in their Shortcut Confidential magazine, that is not exactly ethical.

"I will give my own products, that we make profit on.........ermmm......... 4/5, and recommend it to our whole mailing list.."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users