• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

Pinterest Traffic Blueprint Reviews by Peter Garety WSO from the Warrior forum. Is it a scam. No, BUT, will it drive hoards of visitors to your website as promised?

What is Pinterest Traffic Blueprint?

It is really just a quickly put together WSO from somebody on the WarriorForum.com who has obviously just come across the popularity of the Pinterest.com website, and decided "Ah, this is popular, lets quickly knock together a WSO, and convince newbies that they will have lots of screaming customers arriving at their website.

Does Pinterest Traffic Blueprint Work?

Your guess is as good as ours, but we would say DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. The Pinterest.com owners are already very aware that marketers are targeting their website with spam, and let's make no mistake here, this is blatantly trying to spam a website that is NOT wanted by the owners of Pinterest.com

Pinterest.com, and The Traffic Blueprint?

Pinterestin.com are already wise to the fact that marketers online are using their nice website to place an influx of garbage on their, and reduce it's value. Pinterest.com are already banning many marketers and closing their accounts, such is the barrage of spam they are receiving on the back of WSO's such as Pinterest Traffic Blueprint.

Waste of time?

Total 100% waste of money, please don't buy into it.

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

Agreed, they are knocking marketers off pinterest.com as quickly as they are joining!!

#3 everythingsimpl

everythingsimpl

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

I purchased another WSO that was called something like traffic kingpin.  I remember it had kingpin in the title at least.  It showed some basics to pinterest and pinning, it was helpful in that sense but it didn't really deliver the traffic like all these WSO claim.  Pinterest has showed that it clearly does not want IM'ers taking advantage of the traffic from their site.  I see pinterest questions all over the internet but I feel like that ship has sailed, if you weren't involved early on then it probably isn't going to generate any money for you.

#4 Dogend

Dogend

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Pinterest is just another load of rubbish, have you even looked at it. Pictures and things.

#5 sandeepunnao

sandeepunnao

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:30 AM

It looks like it's age of pinterest marketing products. Each day at least one pinterest product is launched.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users