9 replies to this topic

#1 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

Why do most people fail at autoblogging while others succeed?

The answer to that question is easy, the answer is "Research" and "SEO".

Research is the key to everything, does not matter if it's Internet Marketing or something else.
You need to do research for something before you can make money from it.

Same with SEO, you need to do a bit of backlinking to every autoblog you create. It does not have to be ongoing backlink building, just a few to get started.

I normally pay a guy to build 10-15 backlinks for every new blog I make, it works great. Just make sure to get a list of direct links to where the links has been posted. If he is not able to provide that, then find someone else. Use scriptlance or similar services for this.

Most people don't do the required amount of research, they believe they can buy a random domain name, slam some content up and the money will start to flow.

You need to find a keyword that get decent amount of traffic and has low competition, otherwise you will not get any traffic ..... and we all knows that, traffic = income.
Then base your automated content around the selected keywords.

If you find a keyword with a good amount of searches and low competition, then the traffic will start to flow after a couple of months and the income will follow.

It normally takes me 3 days to create an autoblog, this include time for random stuff.

#2 bigtime

bigtime

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:15 PM

Yea the backlinks are definitely worth it to buy. Nice post. I tend to follow that same advice every time I start a new autoblog.

#3 TheGreatOne

TheGreatOne

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:57 AM

Auto-blogging is one of those things that you must take your time to do it right. Don't rush, your in no hurry.

#4 Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

• Administrators
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:02 AM

Hmmm...I will have to come back to some of these posts when I start an autoblog, very helpful information.

#5 MrRusty

MrRusty

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:59 AM

I agree, a lot of people just don't give the time and patience to have a successful autoblog anymore. Just need to let it coast.

#6 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:12 PM

Glad you people liked my post :)

#7 Leanda Limited

Leanda Limited

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

Hello
Thank you everyone now i know where i am going wrong thank you for all the advice
:P

#8 jakesmithy44

jakesmithy44

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:45 AM

autoblogging is an art, that is why most people fail, they dont go through the stages effectively coz they want to just get it done and out there.

#9 webguy4u

webguy4u

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDevon, Uk

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

All i want to say is that if you intend to start autoblogging then do not use simple auto content posting plugins like smart rss.

You need full content to be generated to every post, and not have any links pointing off to websites that are supplying the content to you.

Your just losing your visitors that way and lining someone elses pocket.

I'd advise anyone to manually run their blog, i run 5 blogs manually now and i am doing very well.

The whole point of blogging is to create a readership, and when people see that your content is being fed from another website, they are not really going to see you as an authority in your niche and go elsewhere.

To your success,
Kyle Lee
Info
Php Scripts
Seo Guides

#10 dorjay77

dorjay77

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:24 AM

great information. and for the blog success its important to do some research, so you can take some ideas that what type of blog you should have to write.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users