8 replies to this topic

#1 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:56 PM

This video explains how to check the top competition in Google, matching your keyword.
I used a program called Market Samurai in this video.

#2 ishuvonet

ishuvonet

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

There are no doubt that market samurai is one of the best keyword  research tool now in the web.But since It costs $149 so I prefer google adwords keyword tool,spyfu,traffic travis and wordtracker to fulfill my keyword research needs. However thanks for sharing this useful video.

#3 dorjay77

dorjay77

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:45 AM

Tthanks for this video its very informative for those people who don't know about it.

#4 Ayen Mahinay

Ayen Mahinay

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

checking competitor position is very impotent to make your strategies. therefore I vote for your wonderful search engine tool.
The Game is Over

#5 kimiroger

kimiroger

• Pro Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Apart from Market Samurai one can also use the SEO Quake plugin for both Chrome and Firefox. It gives almost all the parameters as given by Market Samurai.

#6 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

View Postkimiroger, on 04 February 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Apart from Market Samurai one can also use the SEO Quake plugin for both Chrome and Firefox. It gives almost all the parameters as given by Market Samurai.

How does SEO Quake works? Is it free?

#7 Hey Sal

Hey Sal

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:36 AM

I have a niche that is a disaster waiting to happen if I were to go about the marketing straight on - too much competition with real money into things such as adwords - major corp. blogs etc.  I just get into the market via back doors.  If you have a niche with some really tough competition, you can still work it - but you need to be GOOD, you need to be CREATIVE -- and you need to be able to develop a strong following.   If ya love that niche, and the stats say it's too strong for ya.........do it anyway.  Just do it differently than everyone else.

#8 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostHey Sal, on 11 February 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

I have a niche that is a disaster waiting to happen if I were to go about the marketing straight on - too much competition with real money into things such as adwords - major corp. blogs etc.  I just get into the market via back doors.  If you have a niche with some really tough competition, you can still work it - but you need to be GOOD, you need to be CREATIVE -- and you need to be able to develop a strong following.   If ya love that niche, and the stats say it's too strong for ya.........do it anyway.  Just do it differently than everyone else.

Do you know, that is a very good post.

Firstly it is good because we do things very similar, when tackling large markets with lots of competition ;)

And secondly, because it is sound advice. Niche...and different, being the key words there!

#9 lexistara

lexistara

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

You can always research on how it is done. you can Download Mozilla add ons. For checking the SERPS you can use Google Analytics follow the instructions and also Google adword. There are lots of sources that you can use you just have to research.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users