makemoneyforum.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 fahey

fahey

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hey guys, there is this forum called makemoneyforum.com... I would say they are great, but instead I am going to say that you should all avoid them because I am a spammer and I am promoting them and spammers are bad so therefor makemoneyforum.com is bad. It is makemoneyforum.com's fault that I am an affiliate - if they knew better, even if they had 20,000 affiliates, they would spend all of their time making sure EVERY affiliate didn't promote their site.

Point argued?

I think yes.

Edited by fahey, 05 April 2012 - 12:17 AM.

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

For those reading this, Fahey owns a little website that started making him some money this year. He started going to forums asking for basic business advice, because you see, he is only 17, which should also tell you that he is naive enough not to accept when he is in the wrong.

He employed affiliates that came to our forum to place blatant spam. Fahey runs one of those 'make money quick' type websites. You know the type, the ones that vanish after 6 months, usually leaving a trail of destruction behind them.......very similar to what his affiliates have done.

And this is the reason Fahey came here.

Maybe if he sends me a private message and apologies, we may discuss the situation, because we have had to spend OUR resources removing the garbage that his affiliates left on our forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users