• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Money Machine

Money Machine

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

Just would like to mention an excellent online survey site called CashCrate, for those who haven't heard. Cashcrate is a site where you can earn money by completing a wide variety of offers, watching and rating videos, doing surveys, playing games, entering contests and many more. CashCrate pays from 40 cents to $1 or more depending on the offer displayed. You have an OPTION to do higher ($30-40) offers if you choose to use your credit card, but they're 100% optional!  Now, before you decide 50 cents is not a lot of money, each offer only takes 1-2 minuntes on average to complete. And they give you MANY offers to do. Plus enter game contests and prize giveaways. I am a personal member of CashCrate and have earned money! Have another check coming out in May!! Its 100% free, and very easy to use. Any questions feel free to ask, and if you want to start earning extra cash today, heres where to sign up! Thanks and have a nice day!

(Edit by admin - Please note, that this is based on one persons reviews, ALWAYS tread very carefully with any website offering income)

#2 stephenwllshare

stephenwllshare

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Wow. This is cool. I want to try it too. How are you getting paid?Paypal? The only thing I know is the data entry sites. Is that legit too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users