Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* - - - - 2 votes

Homejobsuk.com Reviews Scam Avoid This website.

Homejobsuk.com

3 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Homejobsuk.com, as advertised in the Sun newspaper, advertises that you can earn £875/week working from home. Is it a scam? Any reviews?

Well, we have had a quick look into homejobsuk.com, and all it is, is a simple affiliate link to a known scam website.

How The Sun newspaper can continue to let these people advertise this rubbish is beyond me, but do NOT pay anything to this website, OR insert any details, because no doubt you will also receive a lit of spam.

AVOID HOMEJOBSUK.COM Is my professonal opinion, as it is just an affiliate website, where the owner makes a small commission if you spend any mone on this scam, and it IS a scam.

Author: Robert Bond

#2 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

You would assume that a newspaper would screen this type of thing, although maybe newspapers do not know what affiliate links are?
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#3 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

I think you could be correct, Katie. Chances are that The Sun have not fully checked this offer out, because the affiliate website is leads to is full of negative reviews online, and should NOT be used.

I think the guy who advertises homejobsuk.com probably pulls in all the details to his mailing list too.

To be avoided, for sure. There are many similar domain name websites owned by the same guy, all offering the same, and all with the same affiliate link.

#4 Growler

Growler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

I have just had a look at the site, and it is indeed a scam affiliate website.

don't touch it with a bargepole!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users