Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
- - - - -

Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

iphone

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:50 AM

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what's going wrong! Could u pls help me...

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hi, and welcome.

Strange first posting :)

If a genuine question, then open up the iphone with the cable when connected to the pc, and drag everything across, then you will know for sure what is there.

#3 lilywen

lilywen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

Well I remember seeing a youtube video saying that it's because itunes blocked some data when you sync your apple products, so you may try to change some settings to make them unhidden. Unfortunately I don’t have that video right now. but you can google your question “how to transfer photos from iphone to pc” to find that video. Oh and remember to choose "video" tab on the left side to screen the search results, it will help a lot to find the more exact answers.

Edited by lilywen, 16 April 2012 - 04:16 AM.

#4 lilywen

lilywen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:32 AM

View Postlilywen, on 16 April 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

Well I remember seeing a youtube video saying that it's because itunes blocked some data when you sync your apple products, so you may try to change some settings to make them unhidden. Unfortunately I don’t have that video right now. but you can google your question to find that video. Oh and remember to choose "video" tab on the left side to screen the search results, it will help a lot to find the more exact answers.

and you can email the photos to yourself and then download them to your pc. I’m tired of using itunes so I always backup my pics via email, it’s quite convenient. And if you don’t wanna go to the trouble you can simply get a iphone to mac transfer.

#5 everythingsimpl

everythingsimpl

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

View Postlilywen, on 04 May 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

and you can email the photos to yourself and then download them to your pc. I’m tired of using itunes so I always backup my pics via email, it’s quite convenient. And if you don’t wanna go to the trouble you can simply get a iphone to mac transfer.

I do the same thing.  It is so much easier and faster then plugging in and waiting for iTunes to sync etc.  Just email the photo to yourself

#6 angelahill

angelahill

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

View Postlilywen, on 16 April 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

Well I remember seeing a youtube video saying that it's because itunes blocked some data when you sync your apple products, so you may try to change some settings to make them unhidden. Unfortunately I don’t have that video right now. but you can google your question “how to transfer photos from iphone to pc” to find that video. Oh and remember to choose "video" tab on the left side to screen the search results, it will help a lot to find the more exact answers.
Anyway, in Windows you have to let Windows to sync the photos from phone to PC. This is normally happens when you plug the phone in to the PC, and the "what do you want to do with this device" dialogue pops-up. It's here you can choose to sync photos. If you don't get the pop-up you've probably told Windows it to not bother you ever again with that dialogue. You can reverse that by going to My Computer, right clicking on the phone's icon and somewhere in there is the option re-enable or manually run an import.

Edited by Forum Admin, 21 May 2012 - 03:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users