#1 Hawari

Hawari

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

The first thing you should ask yourself before learning How To Make Money Online For Free is, am I disciplined enough for an online business? I mean there are many people who will be able to build a successful internet business, but you must be patient and persistent until you have a fully functional web business. Contrary to what a lot of the guru's say - it is not particularly easy at first for a newcomer to understand how to make money online for free, but if you are diligent and willing to learn some new skills, keep reading and I can share with you some ways you can start making money online today

Find a targeted market and determine their interests.
The easiest way to do this, is familiarize yourself with the Google keyword tool. You can find the keyword tool by going into Google, and typing the word keyword tool. It will be the first result you see. If you never used it before type in a keyword, and you will notice several results matching the keyword you typed in. These results represent the number of times someone has typed that keyword into Google.

Get a Free one page website
Take your suggested keyword and establish a web presence surrounding your keyword with a one page website. If you are not sure how to make one, there are tons of places online where you can get a free website. Places like Weebly and webs.com offer free websites. If you do know how to build websites, there are free open source companies like Kompozer or NVU that offer a free HTML editor so you can create your own website.

Make a Video surrounding your keyword
Once you have created your own website it's time to create a content about your business and niche. Let's make videos. Video marketing in 2012, is the best way to get the highest conversion rates online. Your Videos should be interesting, the viewer should be able to get an idea of who you are, and the market you represent, and ideally, the viewer should walk away with something new they learned by watching your video. You will also need a call to action leading them back to your website.

Write Articles about your niche
One of the best ways to learn how to make money online for free is by writing articles. The web loves new fresh and valuable content. So the more educated you become in your niche - write it down and turn it into a 400-500 word article. Submit your article to article directories online, with a link at the bottom of each article (commonly called a resource box) linking back to your website.

Blog Commenting
Have you ever heard of a blog? Well of course you have. Everyone today is blogging about something. Whether it be sports or politics, or anything - there is someone that has a blog written about that particular subject. Well blogging works in our business also. Every time you comment on a blog, it creates the potential for more traffic back to your website. Usually your comment has to be approved. So the trick here is to add something of value to the conversation of the blog. This increases your chances of your comment being approved.

If someone reading that blog likes your comment, they will most likely click on your link that will lead them to your website.
These are just some of the ways of how to make money online for free.

Edited by Hawari, 14 April 2012 - 02:17 PM.

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

Some interesting points you make there, Hawari. Which it seems you have written yourself (just checked copyscape), so yes, thought-provoking, and hopefully helpful to members.

#3 Hawari

Hawari

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

thanks

#4 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

I second that,

Some genuine points there.

Katie x
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#5 WayneLifestyle

WayneLifestyle

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

These 5 tips are absolutely great. It will help much the online moneymakers.

#6 Hawari

Hawari

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

Thanks, I will provide as soon as possible.

#7 alamest

alamest

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

Thanks for the sharing this wonderful points and tips, people now a days loose focus and be distract with many things so dedication is also important..

#8 Hawari

Hawari

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

Thanks, and sorry for delay. I was very busy on the Uni.

Take care

#9 Izzonet

Izzonet

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

Hey Hawari,

Thanks for the tips.
keep up with your good work!

#10 dame016

dame016

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

Your list is great. What are the elements that I should cover in my video? Or what are the basics of creating a video for your website.

#11 everythingsimpl

everythingsimpl

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:49 PM

Are you talking about submitting videos on youtube?  Do you have any tips on how to optimize and rank youtube videos?  That would help greatly

#12 Online Novice

Online Novice

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

Youtube videos usually optimized by the titles, and as much content in the descriptions as you can. That is what I usually do, and it works for me.

#13 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

Mostly true that. The descriptions are important in youtube promotions, although there is still no magic way to rank them. Link building can also be useful towards the videos, but would need looking at in more details, depending on your target, and usual demographics, etc.

#14 ra549

ra549

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Anyone have experience trying "text only" videos? Just wondering how they compare, since I've been seeing quite a few lately.

#15 IAN RICH

IAN RICH

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

Hi,

I just wanted to add to Hawari's post...

Keyword research is of *paramount* importance and can mean the difference between no visitors and a flood of visitors. When you're using a keyword research tool, make sure you note the difference between "broad match", "phrase match" and "exact match".

If you're buying a domain, try to get your main keyword phrase in the actual domain name. At this point in time, most of the best keywords are taken for the "dot coms", but you can always add a word to the beginning or end to get what you want. For example, if your keyword phrase is "sports nutrition" and the .com is taken, then try "best sports nutrition" or "sports nutrition tips". Even in highly competitive niches, there are still plenty of .com domains available if you can be creative about adding a word or two.

Getting a free website is a decent idea, especially if you're just starting out, but keep in mind that you're bound by the terms of service and any violation can result in your site being banned / cancelled / taken down… better to have your own hosting so you can do/say what you want. It's a little more complicated, but not much. Get a cheap hosting plan and install a WordPress blog. If you can run a word processor, you can run WordPress - and once you get going, there's no need for a webmaster.

There are tons of ways to make money, from Affiliate Marketing to AdSense & selling banner ads, to eBay, selling consulting services, promoting CPA offers, being a virtual assistant, making a membership site, helping local business market their business online, making your own info products and selling them to a targeted list, etc. etc. The thing is to pick one thing and do it until you make it work. Learn as much as you can about marketing and with persistence, you'll be successful eventually; just keep at it and don't give up.

Also, to answer  ra549's question: the "text only" videos often convert better than videos where people appear on camera. If you test it, you'll see that is usually the case. The reason is that as humans, we have unconscious prejudices that influence us, especially when the presenter is different from us - it could be looks, age, weight, race, sex, style of clothing or a million other things. When you use a "text only" video, most of that goes away and the only thing the viewer has to focus on is the message.

#16 tarny

tarny

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

Brilliant topic and some really good points to work on. I got a lot out of it. Thanks to all.

The text only video's is an interesting point. Good food for thought. Thanks

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with Make money, earn money, fast money, work from home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users