DavidWalker.im Scam Review David Walker Marketer Must Read

7 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

DavidWalker.im - DavidWalker.TV Scam Reviews David Walker Marketer. Anybody had any dealings with this guy? David Walker, in my opinion is what gives marketers a really bad name.

You see, last year this David Walker guy sends out an email to his poor email database claiming that he had 'had enough of the IM market', and that he was 'going back to his first love of gambling blogs'.

David Walker then sends out a few emails at the time, with what he called like a 'parting gift' to his email list, which of course was just an affiliate offer via the Warrior Forum.

Then yesterday, this David Walker guy starts sending out more emails claiming he is 'BACK'? ok, well refund all the people who paid for your products under false pretenses of you 'leaving the IM field', and that will be fine.

But no, Walker has come back claiming to be all good things to men, and redirected his DavidWalker.TV website, to his new DavidWalker.IM (Isle of Man, and no...it does not stand for 'internet marketer, as some may have you believe) website, hoping well... hoping that more people will conveniently forget that he sent them marketing emails stating he was going, made some sales, then came back.

Can you trust a word David Walker says? In my opinion. NO.

#2 David Walker

David Walker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

Hi Robert,

David Walker here.

Thanks for alerting me to this forum post by sending me a link via my blog.

I had never heard of you or this forum before so in all likelihood would never have seen this post until you put it under my nose...

You got the desired result, I guess.

Towards the end of last year, I did have enough of IM and took time off to work on my gambling niche stuff (which I'm still involved with)...

But, having the time out of IM gave me plenty of time to think about what I still wanted to contribute and achieve in that industry and as a result, my new email marketing membership website was developed (or, that should be still in development, it's not quite ready yet).

Surely, in a free society, I am allowed to "change my mind" after a little time out to reflect?

And, after suitable time out I'll be able to better serve my customers due to feeling refreshed and with renewed enthusiasm.

How terrible that is!

if anybody bought a product from me purely because they thought they'd never hear from me again and is now offended by that, then of course I am happy to refund them in full - I take it you'll be the first (and probably, the only) person who wants one?

I have done nothing wrong and have even less to hide - I documented my break and return on my new blog's "about me" page.

It's all there in black and white.

Not sure what your real problem is with me and I think you've made yourself look a little foolish with this post but each to their own.

Good luck with your future endeavours.

Kind Regards,

David

#3 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostDavid Walker, on 19 April 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

Not sure what your real problem is with me and I think you've made yourself look a little foolish with this post but each to their own.

No, David. The only fools are the people who you have made fools of on your mailing list.

You are a funny guy, and full of contradictions. Here is content from one of your emails (copyright David Walker. Davidwalker.tv)
---------------------------------------------------

I've decided to knock Internet Marketing on the head
(well, almost) and focus my attention on the online
gambling niche.

The reason for doing this?

I've grown disillusioned with the whole IM niche and
found I was working harder and longer for less money...

Yes, as a "marketer" I am in this for the money (shock
horror!)

I think the IM niche has got it's priorities WRONG and
it's geared towards getting new people to "like" you and
create a sunny, fluffy "relationship" which doesn't
really create a proper "business" for either party.

Personally, I don't care whether you "like" me or not...

But, I think you should LISTEN to me.

Why?

I am a six figure affiliate in the online gambling niche
and made tens of thousands of dollars in the soccer
niche...

I've also earned a full-time income online for almost
SIX YEARS, even in this tough financial climate.

And, unlike a lot of other "Internet Marketers" out
there, I don't need to "help you make money" so I do.

--------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, you are a funny guy, and the nonsense you spout in your emails are as cheesy as cheddar.

What has probably happened, is that during your 6 months away, you realised that the internet marketing newbies are the most gullible type of customers on earth, and nowhere else will you make as much money, as you will by leading your mailing list down another garden path, with the end result being yet another:

"Please buy this, and I will tell you exactly what you need to hear to convince you to do so...oh, and here's another WSO that is about as useful as a chocolate teapot...but it sounds good"

As I stated initially on this thread. You give real marketers a bad name, with the rubbish you brand about to people who know no better.

#4 David Walker

David Walker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

Hi Robert,

So, you keep my emails then?

Most of my fans do...

David

#5 Danny Crow

Danny Crow

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

Arrr. Don't you just HATE those type of emails. I usually just delete such dross immediately.

#6 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostDavid Walker, on 19 April 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Hi Robert,

So, you keep my emails then?

Most of my fans do...

David

Do I keep them? No, they were in the spam filter where all the other garbage seems to end up....

View PostDanny Crow, on 19 April 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Arrr. Don't you just HATE those type of emails. I usually just delete such dross immediately.

I agree, totally embarrassing how slimy some people have to be to turn a profit. Then again, David Walker is a gambler after all, so no doubt with every cheesy email he sends he is gambling that his customers don't see right through him. Some people are so desperate for cash, that they will literally sit there believing it all, not realising that it is all one long, fabricated sales pitch.

There is no fool, like a business opportunity-seeking fool..

#7 David Walker

David Walker

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Do I keep them? No, they were in the spam filter where all the other garbage seems to end up....

For six whole months?

Hmmm...

If you dislike my content so much then why not just delete and unsubscribe?

I'm not having it... you are definitely a fan.

A strange fan, admittedly...

But a fan nonetheless.

And I appreciate you reading my emails and being moved enough to act upon them.

In all seriousness, though...

I hope you enjoy the traffic you get from piggybacking off my name - the forum could certainly use it.

Also...

I don't suppose I need to point out the irony of your use of the word "fabrication".

You claim to be an "expert blogger"....

But don't even have a blog.

Well, I couldn't find one in the first 10 pages of Google.

So much for that level of expertise...

I doubt you could run a bath, let alone an online business...

And, you know as well as I that you have sailed pretty close to the wind in terms of defamation.

If I thought for one second you had a pot to piss in it may be worth pursuing...

But you don't and it isn't.

So, I shall bid you and your tens of forum members a fond farewell.

Enjoy playing at being involved in the IM industry...

Tucked away out of sight here you can leave the real marketing to the real marketers.

David

P.S. Seeing as it's your forum you can have the last word.

#8 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

Hello David,

You had an opportunity here to place a professional spin on a thread bearing your name. But instead of taking such an opportunity, you instead decided to show a few colors which we feel sure your potential customers would rather had remain hidden.

I do not think anybody would become such a *fan* of the language you have used here, or the tirade you have decided to employ, and hopefully you have more thought involved when communicating with your actual customers. We hope so.

You are not actually a *name* in the internet marketing world, so we doubt any traffic would come from this thread, albeit the truth of that may dent your ego slightly, but until today, I personally had never heard of you, and we doubt most other people had either.

We will be locking this thread now, as we do not allow personal slanging matches on our forum (see rules), and we suggest that you brush up on your communication skills, because the same type of emails that could be sent to potential newbies entering the marketing arena, does not really work with real people, in the real world. A different type of communication is needed, and we hope we have helped you understand that, if nothing else.

Thank you, and we wish you well.

PS: Defamation does not come into the equation when facts are stated, or opinions, and different jurisdictions have different laws relating to this fact, and there is no defamation on this thread, although if you believe otherwise we would be happy to discuss with any legal representative that approach us on that basis.

Please click the flashing banner below, for guaranteed ways of making money online, and from home, these methods have been confirmed by forum members to work.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users