Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * * * * 1 votes

Making Money Online 2012

making money online earning from home online income income online quit your job internet marketing money making money financial freedom

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 peter33

peter33

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

Hello, me name is Peter but I prefer Pete. Well where to start, I work part time for East Kent NHS as a health care assistant and have been doing that for the past five years, although I enjoy it I don't see it as a career. I'm sure a lot of you will agree with me when I say that I don't to be working a "job" until I am an o.a.p and in all that time worrying if i'm going to lose my job because of government cuts or other fears that come from working for someone else.
This brings me onto my passion for the idea of working for yourself and carving out your own financial future be it for you or your loved one's. I am a firm believer in this. I have shall we say been messing about with the idea of making money online for some years now but in the last few months have really commited myself to it, I'm really enjoying learning new skills everyday. I have learnt more in the past four months than I ever have because I have found the right teacher/mentor. Earning money online is the way forward, the best part about is that all skills online are learnable so anyone can make an income.
Thanks for hearing me waffle. Chat to you soon guys.

Thanks
Peter

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the forum.

#3 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

Good to see you, Peter.

Also tagged with making money online, earning from home, online income, income online, quit your job, internet marketing, money, making money, financial freedom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users