32 replies to this topic

#1 winner999

winner999

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Just seen this email which arrived in my junk email box.    Obviously it's a scam.  It is asking people to place bets using BET365.com and then forward 50% of the winnings via Clickbank to the mysterious person behind this scam.  

Stage two is even more laughable.  They say they will deposit £10k-£30k in your account for you to make bets on their behalf - all on BET365.com again. They will even pay you a "wage" of £2k-£4k per month.

Needless to say, I shall not be applying for this system.....

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Thanks for letting us know.

#3 ninja2012

ninja2012

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMiddlesbrough, UK

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

I signed up for this service with The Pro Bettor on 25th April to give it a try and have had 6 tips so far - they are all Asian Handicap football bets. I have had 5 winners in a row and a 6th which lost, starting at £20 stakes. All odds are around evens.

As long as I forward 50% of the winnings to them within 48hrs then I can keep getting the tips. So far I have no complaints and will try to keep this thread updated when I get chance to. I've been stung over-and-over again from crap systems I've bought or tipsters I've subscribed to, but this one looks promising. So I know exactly where you're coming from. I guess only time will tell...

Brian

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

View Postninja2012, on 04 May 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

I signed up for this service with The Pro Bettor on 25th April to give it a try and have had 6 tips so far - they are all Asian Handicap football bets. I have had 5 winners in a row and a 6th which lost, starting at £20 stakes. All odds are around evens.

As long as I forward 50% of the winnings to them within 48hrs then I can keep getting the tips. So far I have no complaints and will try to keep this thread updated when I get chance to. I've been stung over-and-over again from crap systems I've bought or tipsters I've subscribed to, but this one looks promising. So I know exactly where you're coming from. I guess only time will tell...

Brian

Backing evens is not a system. 90%+ of evens or less will win their races, this has been common knowledge for years.

You say that "as long as you forward a percentage of your winnings" But do they pay a percentage back to you for your losses??!

Even stakes will definitely not make a profit on evens or below. And chasing losses on evens or less is also a big no-no.

Good luck with it though, and please keep us updated!! Maybe even a running commentary on the tips before they run, then afterwards the results? That would be great, and highly appreciated.

#5 ninja2012

ninja2012

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:35 PM

I fully understand where you're coming from. They do claim around 93% (I think) strike rate and if you have a loser then you pay no commission on the next bet - to help you break even on the previous loss. I'll see what I can do with the tips (I don't want to get screwed for 'giving tips away') but I can copy the e-mails if that helps, or even get you screen shots? Such as the following which 2 which both won:

The Pro Bettor 02/05/2012 TipWednesday, 2 May, 2012 18:32
From: "The Pro Bettor" Add sender to ContactsTo: "Brian" Hi Brian,

Here is your tip for today:

Spa. Primera
Match: R.Zaragoza - Levante
Tip: R.Zaragoza(-0.5)
Current Odds:2.150
Time:: 19:00 BST
Stake: £20 or $32.48 or 24.58

Good luck,

Heather

123 Loughborough Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG2 7JT, UNITED KINGDOM

The Pro Bettor 03/05/2012 TipThursday, 3 May, 2012 14:11
From: "The Pro Bettor" Add sender to ContactsTo: "Brian" Hi Brian,

Here is your tip for today:

Poland Ekstraklasa
Match: Cracovia Krakow - Ruch Chorzów
Tip: Ruch Chorzów(-0.5)
Current Odds:1.800
Time:: 17:00 BST
Stake: £25 or $40.47 or €30.79

Good luck,

Heather

#6 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

Looks like the tips are coming from a semi detached house here:

http://maps.google.c...Wm8qKVXvMwFxY2g

Not exactly a success story. I would say avoid this. Does not sound right.

Also just looking the the website they are using a gmail account?? Not exactly professional is it.

#7 ninja2012

ninja2012

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

Heh! Didn't cross my mind to check that out!

Early days. I'm just hoping this isn't another total dissapointment like I'm normally used to...

#8 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

I hope it works for you, and as mentioned earlier, please keep us updated.

Thanks.

#9 winner999

winner999

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

Thanks for the updates Heather.  I really do hope this system does work for you, but please do keep us up todate with your success and failures here.

Ciao.

#10 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

View Postwinner999, on 11 May 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

Thanks for the updates Heather.  I really do hope this system does work for you, but please do keep us up todate with your success and failures here.

Ciao.

I think 'Heather' was the person sending the emails with the tips, not the forum member :rolleyes:

#11 theprobettor

theprobettor

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

Interesting that the same address is used with few services from horse racing to football... :)))

All followers of theprobettor.... I will show you from which (free) betting forum he takes selections...

SCAM!!

#12 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

View Posttheprobettor, on 16 May 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

I will show you from which (free) betting forum he takes selections...

Ok, show us? please  :)

#13 theprobettor

theprobettor

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

they have changed 3 emails already... :)

started: theprobettor (at) gmail    now already theprobettor3 (at) gmail   :):)

#14 theprobettor

theprobettor

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

http://www.brainybets.com/ ???   looks familiar?? :)   fu*** cheaters!!!  I can't belive this!

#15 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

Is that one of their websites? Or a new one to divert bad reviews?

#16 theprobettor

theprobettor

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

New site... same text... same owner...

I have just registered... they didn't even chnage a welcome thext,,, where is still the pro bettor hahahahaha

It looks now they will collect money with paypal and skrill ;)

Thank you for your interest in being a sports investor with The Pro Bettor.

We're pleased to tell you that your application has been successful and you will receive your first notification via email within 24 hours.

Please make sure that you have a Bet365 account ready with £50 or equivalent in other currencies.

We will send you an email with the payment details at the end of each day we are in profit so you can send us our 50% share via Paypal or Moneybookers.

Remember, your account will be deleted if payment isn't received within 48 hours(72 hours in special circumstances).

We will review your account after 3-6 months to see if you're eligible for an upgrade to Pro level where we will pay you a fixed amount of £2000 - £4000 each month (please check www.theprobettor.com for more details)

We have a 70 - 80% strike rate at the moment but remember that this is betting so nothing is too predictable so make sure that you don't invest money you don't have.

To contact us ring +447402508060 or just email back

We look forward to working with you,

Leah

Account Manager

#17 winner999

winner999

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

I also so received an email invite today.  Seems like they are re-marketing this.  What I don't understand is the connection to Bet365.  I, and many other people, already have an account with them, so there will be no commission earned for them.    

If theses bets are successful, then the smart thing to do would be continue to forward 50% of winnings from the Bet365 site, but then place your own private bets elsewhere!  

Maybe I was a bit too super critical in my first post of 27th April ?

#18 winner999

winner999

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

Just to let you know that, in a fit of madness, I signed-up to this service.   I'm just very intrigued about it.  Needless to say, my £50 bank will probably disappear in a couple of days, but hey ho, that's the nature of the business.  And i'd rather lose £50 than some poor unsuspecting member of the public who probably would be a lot worse off if they signed up.  

Today's bets bombed (of course!), but i'll provide a more detailed update tomo once the Brazilian matches have concluded.

#19 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:27 AM

View Postwinner999, on 07 July 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

Just to let you know that, in a fit of madness, I signed-up to this service.   I'm just very intrigued about it.  Needless to say, my £50 bank will probably disappear in a couple of days, but hey ho, that's the nature of the business.  And i'd rather lose £50 than some poor unsuspecting member of the public who probably would be a lot worse off if they signed up.  

Today's bets bombed (of course!), but i'll provide a more detailed update tomo once the Brazilian matches have concluded.

Please do, that will be very interesting to see what results are obtained.

#20 winner999

winner999

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

Day 1:  4 bets at odds between 1.30 and 2.10

3 losses and 1 win

- The 1.30 odds game lost !
- They also utilise a suicidal staking system.  Day 1 required me to bet 54% of my bank!!  

Clearly, I'm expecting to lose my bank within a matter of days :-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users