Daily-Dosh.com Ian Lord Secret Formula Reviews Scam

3 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

Daily-Dosh.com Ian Lord Secret Formula Reviews Scam. Did you receive a postcard through the post today? So did I, and it is a complete insult to my intelligence. Ian lord claims to have just returned from his travels, and says he has discovered a secret formula for riches, that can make you £100 cash per day.

You have heard similar before yes? Of course you have, it is yet again another roulette scam, where the originator claims to know a 'secret system' of winning using a certain online roulette website.

Do not waste your money, or time on this - Daily-Dosh IS a Scam

Here is a copy of the postcard sent:

Posted Image

This guy has simply purchased a mailing list, and is chancing him arm, and is probably, and almost certainly affiliated with the website.

Author: Robert Bond

#2 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

We receive scam mailings like this in the States all the time. Throw it in the trash.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

There is a lot of activity on this thread today, which tells me that the owner of daily-dosh has sent out a mailshot, and found us in the searches.

Obviously many people are looking for ways to increase their finances in the current economic climate, and will be enticed with the Daily-Dosh scam, but think logically, if this really worked, the whole of the UK would jump on it, and the website would close inside a few hours. It does NOT work.

As already mentioned in the first post of the thread, do not waste your time on Daily-Dosh.

Therefore for something that DOES make money, please click the flashing banner below, for guaranteed ways of making money online, and from home, these methods have been confirmed by forum members to work.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Emirates Lad

Emirates Lad

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:36 AM

I have seen this stuff loads of times. It it really worked, there would be no need to go to the cost of sending postcards out, word would spread like wild fires.

If only it worked it would be the answer to all our prayers, but sadly, this type of stuff never ever works.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users