Ways to get e-commerce website ranked

3 replies to this topic

#1 Izzonet

Izzonet

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

Hello,

Can you recommend on ways that will make e-commerce site more effective and will increase its rank?

Edited by Izzonet, 05 May 2012 - 01:49 PM.

#2 Brian Snipes

Brian Snipes

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRobinson, TX

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:19 AM

I don't know what you have on your e-commerce site, but one way to get attention to your site is to show yourself as an expert of what you sell.

How do you do that?  Start a blog, who hosts your site?  Most hosts have hosting where you can host multiple sites.  I myself use fatcow (gotta love that name), hostgator is good, godaddy, siteground, etc.  Ask you host if they provide multiple domain hosting and it will be very cheap to start a blog, just buy a domain and start with your multiple domain site.  I pay less than $4.00 per month with unlimited domain hosting and unlimited bandwidth.

Write about the items you have in your store, put a link to your store in the blog, do some keyword research.

Another way is by posting to forums dealing with your niche with a link in your signature to your store.  Now when I say post to forums, I don't mean just go into posts and say, "Hey, good post," everywhere.  That is spamming and is not liked by the administrators or moderators.  They want good valuable content for their forum postings.  Provide good helpful content and it will make you look great to those asking the question as well as those that read it later.

The same goes with blogs, find those that blog in your niche and leave comments.  The same goes for blogs as they do with forums.  DO NOT SPAM.  Nobody likes a spammer.  Spamming will hurt you much more than help you, I promise you that.

#3 helenblack90

helenblack90

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

It depends upon what kind of e-commerce site you have. You should have your own Host so that your e-commerce site would be presentable and It can be trusted. Next is that you should find a good keyword which has less competitors so that your e-commerce will be searched easily. After you find a good keyword then start making an article that talk about your blog and submit it in different article submission sites. And don't forget to put an Anchor text that Links your Target website. Actually there are a lot of strategies, this just one good example on how you increase rank.

#4 OneGoodMan

OneGoodMan

Advanced Member

• Pro Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:50 AM

I would suggest to start with press releases, if you use a good company to send your PR, something like NewsWire or PRWeb, it will get your link on pretty good number of sites.

That is just for a start, after that I would recommend finding someone doing white hat seo and hire, it is always better to have someone who knows what they are doing.

Looking for Highest rebates on your online purchases ? Panda Cash Back

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users