micro blogging blogs

6 replies to this topic

#1 hannibal2003

hannibal2003

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum. I'm just starting out in making money from blogging (only made about $30 so far) and I'm really trying to get started quickly. I'm a freelance writer but want to start working on my own and not relying on client's who can be flaky at times. I'd like some feedback on what I could do to improve my blogs and what tools you guys recommend for building more traffic and increasing my organic rankings. You can check the sites out here if you want to see what I'm working with. Also wondering, whether you have experience or not, are my adsense ads in a location that would prompt you to click them or would you just skim right past? Thanks for any feedback.

smallbusinessboom.com
homeschoolprogramsinfo.com

#2 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:53 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Please do not try to drop links though.

#3 hannibal2003

hannibal2003

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:58 AM

Sorry, just wanted people to check out the sites and see if they can offer any advice for improvements. I think this forum looks like a great place to get some tips.

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

No worries, welcome again! :)

#5 JennyWren

JennyWren

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Are you using social media to build relationships and promote your blogs? That's one way to get good traffic to your website - and one which Google can't take away!

#6 sandy.brendel

sandy.brendel

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:55 AM

Let's start off with this question: What methods are you currently doing? It's important for us to know where you're currently at.

#7 roger

roger

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:59 AM

Start building links to your blog by directory submissions, press releases, etc. Also engage in the blogsphere, comment, write reviews, etc.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with micro blogging, blogs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users