Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * * * * 3 votes

Colin Davey Tipster Scam Reviews Private Racing Syndicate

Sovereign Group Reviews insiders club Racing Group Betting scams Betting reviews Gambling Scams

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:40 AM

Colin Davey Tipster Scam Reviews Private Racing Syndicate. Have you received any mailings from 'Tipster' Colin Davey? Read this carefully. Now Colin Davey has been around for a long time, and has been sending mailshots since before the internet began, claiming how all the bookmakers had shut him down because he was too successful.

Well, he is still sending mailings, and now that Betfair has been around for quite a few years, why would he still be claiming bookmakers were 'still shutting him down'. It is a nonsense to keep claiming that old chestnut.

It is just something Colin Davey does to try and get you to trust him, when in reality, if you read just a few of the reviews online about him, then you would know that there are a lot of very angry punters out there.

Colin Davey also owns the website: spinacoin.com, and there has been some very interesting letters that have been received. Click Here to read here to read all about spinAcoin.com AKA John Howards 50/50 staking system

Colin Davey has made millions of pounds from sending out his mailshots/mailings promising to 'pass on' some of his riches to you, if in return, you promise to give him a few percent back.

Don't waste your time with any of Colin Davey's mailings - That is my personal view.

If you are involved in betting, or interested in gambling systems, then no doubt you will be aware of Colin Davey's 'services' and as already mentioned, his customers have claimed that none of them made them money, from what I have read.

No, Colin Davey is a millionaire from sending out mailshots, not from gambling systems (in my opinion), but when you read the massive amount of negative reviews about this guy, you quickly see the veil of illusion vanish.

Smoke and mirrors, zero substance.

My advice is not to send Colin Davey any money, because you certainly won't be making any from his services..

#2 Expert Money Blogger

Expert Money Blogger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:47 AM

Remember everyone, even though you may be desperate for money during these hard times, just take a step back and see what is happening with any offer you receive.

For most any type of gambling is a mug's game

#3 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

We have these type of mails in the states too, and none of them turn out to be genuine. Throw them in the trash where they belong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users