#1 Brian Snipes

Brian Snipes

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRobinson, TX

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great day.

I started training in online marketing about a month or two ago and really have enjoyed what I've learned.

Now I say that I started about a month or two ago, but in actuality, I've probably been buying "make money online" things for years.  I won't divulge how much money I've spent, it even makes me cringe thinking about it. :blink:

The hardest thing to do, other than learning exactly what to do, is getting started.  The reason that most fail at making money online is that they never really get started.  Well, I decided to finally put (can't say pen to paper) fingers to keyboard and try to get my business underway.

I came to this forum hoping to gain some information and insight from everyone and give what I can of what I've learned through the years of dipping into all the forums I've read and materials I've bought.  So let's take this journey together and help each other get through it.  Let's have fun with this thing they call the internet.

I hope to help as many visitors as I possibly can.  Looking forward to being a part of this great forum.

If anyone does have other questions if you are reading this, please ask in the forum and hopefully we can give you the answers.

I will check back often.

BTW, I haven't posted a picture yet.  I'm still looking for a good one to put on screen.  This may take a while.  Hopefully I can find one by the end of the year.  If not, I'll be forced to search the stock photo sites and find somebody there that will maybe make me look good. :unsure:

#2 CaseyBell

CaseyBell

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

Hello Brian, a fellow American :wub:

Welcome from me.

Casey

#3 Brian Snipes

Brian Snipes

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRobinson, TX

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

Thanks for the welcome Casey.

#4 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

Yes, welcome to the make money forum, Brian.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users