#1 Brian Snipes

Brian Snipes

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRobinson, TX

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

In order to really get a good start in internet marketing, it really helps if you have a "coach".  There really is many of them out there nowadays.  It's how I was finally able to get started after years of trying it myself.

When I really get up and going, I plan on having several blogs, many opt-in pages, a good number of domains.

"But, won't having tons of domains break the bank as far as hosting them all?," you might be asking.

My answer is no.  Many of you that want to get into internet marketing may or may not know this (I didn't know it until a short while ago), but most internet hosting companies will have a hosting plan that will host multiple domains and do it cheaply.  With some hosting companies, you just have to ask.

Where I host my internet sites, I have unlimited domain hosting and unlimited bandwidth.  A plus side to where I host is that they have gone green.  They are powered by 100% wind energy.  Ready for this, I pay less than $4.00 a month for hosting as many websites as I can create.

If you're wanting to go into internet marketing, contact the hosting company, see if they have a multidomain hosting program.  Be sure and have a list of other questions for what your needs are with the hosting and ask before you sign up.  Now when I was researching my host a little on the internet, I read that the hosting company I use doesn't provide cron.  What the heck is cron?  I have no idea what cron is, I looked it up on the internet and even after reading about it, I don't know what it is, so do I need cron?  I don't think so, this little bit of information didn't bother me.  I could find no other negatives, so I signed up.

The main thing to get out of this little post is that it doesn't take a lot of money to start an internet business, but you need to have the basics down and just get started.

Edited by Brian Snipes, 10 May 2012 - 05:33 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users