9 replies to this topic

#1 Kramer

Kramer

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:33 AM

What do you think of outsourcing? Do you outsource some of your work? Or do you do it all yourself?

#2 sebas

sebas

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:35 AM

I only outsource stuff like content creation, other than that I do it all myself. Just for quality purposes.

#3 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:23 AM

I have been outsourcing both content writing, backlink building and application/code development before.

#4 Kramer

Kramer

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:57 AM

View PostKenneth, on 13 January 2011 - 07:23 AM, said:

I have been outsourcing both content writing, backlink building and application/code development before.

Is it worth it to outsource? Seems like I won't make enough to cover the money end of outsourcing.

#5 .Anti.

.Anti.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:59 AM

I have never done any of the outsourcing, except when I need back links. All of the content is done by me.

#6 JamesJ

JamesJ

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:04 AM

Outsourcing refers to a company that contracts with another company to provide services that might otherwise be performed by in-house employees. Many large companies now outsource jobs such as call center services, e-mail services, and payroll. These jobs are handled by separate companies that specialize in each service, and are often located overseas.

#7 ishuvonet

ishuvonet

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:24 PM

I did not outsource yet but soon I have to outsource some of my work as I am not getting enough time to get involved with those.

#8 stevenkadlec

stevenkadlec

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

Ken- I outsource everything now.

Theres too much to do and not enough of me to go around. Only thing I do is what youre seeing right now- making relevant forum posts. (then after I get it started I outsource that too :)

#9 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:32 AM

Outsourcing is now a days becoming more popular.It mainly refers how things are done rather than what is done.Outsourcing is the process to acquire services or product contracting with the third party rather producing it by yourself. I am involve in the outsource process and I thought it its the best process to make better use of the resources in a lower cost.

#10 Selijames

Selijames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:39 AM

Outsourcing process are now becoming more popular now a days. it mainly refers to how things are done rather than what is done.Outsourcing is acquiring services and products by contracting with the third party rather producing it by yourself. I am also involve in the outsource process and it is the best way to utilize the resource in a lower cost.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users