3 replies to this topic

#1 Marketer Man

Marketer Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

I got my money magazine from shortcut confidential, and in it was bed time trader by Janey G. Something to do with Forex which I am not familiar with. anyone tried this? it claims I can make £1265 a week for a few minutes a day? sounds a bit far fetched to me, but i have never used forex before . what do you guys think?

#2 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

I am also subscribed to Shortcut, and they are always advertising Forex trading products. The market is saturated with Forex products, and what most people fail to understand is that yes people make money on Forex but it is definitely not easy, and certainly not as easy as this *bed time trader* promote it as. It takes time to, consume, educate. Nobody will go from a standing start to making £1,265 a week with no experience. It just will not happen, no matter how convincing the sales literature looks. The price of the Bed Time trader is £247, and I would not buy it. If you are interested in Forex then learn it from the various sources, instead of being lead down the garden path by a sales brochure intent on taking you for £247.

#3 needhelpwithmoney

needhelpwithmoney

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

ooooh far too complicated for little ole me :rolleyes:

Donna

#4 winner999

winner999

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

I have to agree with Paulie Boy, the market is awash with forex systems and, unlike betting on sports etc, there are plenty of rewards with forex trading provided you know the market and history of market movements.   This systems sounds like you set the trade-up in the evening, let it run overnight, and collect your profit or loss the next day.  Unfortunately, you will be relying on the system (or it could be a tipster emailing you the trades)  to make the right judgement call  - and, just like sports betting, they often get it wrong.  

One more thing - when trading after hours, the market is quieter and the buy/sell spread is much larger - so you need to be making larger gains in order to offset the spread.  It's funny they don't tell you this in the blurb - so for a buy order the spot rate may well go up, but not enough to cover the difference in the spread, hence you end up with a loss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users