#1 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:31 PM

Hello,

About a year ago I created 4 small Adsense sites, as a test.
It took no more than one week to get them all up and running.

This turned out to be a great success, it has been earning a stable $250-300 USD per month.

The key was to make some solid keyword research and a bit of backlinking, I did about 3-4 backlinks for each of those websites.
Each website had the keyword phrase as the domain name (all was .com/net/org) and had 3-4 pages of content, not including policy pages etc.

Example: Sea Fishing Line

Note: Do keyword research BEFORE you buy a domain.

#2 Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

Nice. I will have to try this out when I get some extra cash and see what I come up with. 250$ a month is nothing to laugh at.

#3 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:56 PM

View PostJason, on 14 December 2010 - 07:32 PM, said:

Nice. I will have to try this out when I get some extra cash and see what I come up with. 250$ a month is nothing to laugh at.

It's a very cost efficient method to get started earning money online.
Very simple and straight forward.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'm here to help you :)

#4 MrRusty

MrRusty

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:10 AM

Very good tip, this is exactly what I do with my sites. They are specific niche's that receive quite a bit of traffic with Adsense slapped on.

#5 TheGreatOne

TheGreatOne

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:01 AM

Multiple Adsense sites, if set up correctly, can make you a very decent amount. It just takes time, too many people get discouraged and aren't patient enough.

#6 Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

Forum Reviews

• Administrators
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:53 AM

I have a few big sites that have adsense on them, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to throw in a few smaller niche ones.

#7 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:19 PM

This is currently what I am doing, trying to find small niches with good searches but low competition. Hopefully it all goes well.

#8 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:20 PM

Just be careful not to put too many Adsense websites up. A friend of mine got his account closed. Dont know if that was the reason

#9 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:22 AM

Seems like Adsense will find any reason to shut you down and keep their money. I don't necessarily blame them though.

#10 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:51 AM

View PostMatt, on 24 December 2010 - 06:22 AM, said:

Seems like Adsense will find any reason to shut you down and keep their money. I don't necessarily blame them though.

Yep, a lot of times it's the users own fault.

They just need to turn it around and say "Will I pay to show ads on my website?". If that's an no, then there might be problems with Google too, who knows.

#11 Spadaro

Spadaro

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:02 AM

I haven’t always specialized in AdSense but over the last several years it has become a more important part of my business. I wanted to build a lasting revenue stream that requires very little upkeep and solid returns. I feel that AdSense can provide a better long term income than most other systems out there....

#12 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:38 PM

View PostSpadaro, on 01 January 2011 - 09:02 AM, said:

I haven’t always specialized in AdSense but over the last several years it has become a more important part of my business. I wanted to build a lasting revenue stream that requires very little upkeep and solid returns. I feel that AdSense can provide a better long term income than most other systems out there....

Adsense is a great method to get a stable flow of income, the problem occur if you create too many websites and they all run on adsense.
At some point they will lock your account down due to "low quality websites".

What you need to do is to start building your niche sites around CPA offers instead (once you reach like 20-30 adsense blogs).

#13 .Anti.

.Anti.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:41 AM

Yea I have seen a bunch of people who have created tons of websites and then wonder why they got banned.  :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users