Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO

Posted Image

* - - - - 3 votes

MRLBX.com Paul Lynch Reviews Scam or not?

Paul Lynch Review

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lingerie Sally

Lingerie Sally

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

I am looking into facebook for advertising, scam free ways, and remembered an email I received from Paul Lynch. Not sure how I got on his mailing lists, but must have done some how. Advertised was mrlbx.com, and mrlbx.co.uk and looks ok, but they always do don't they, promising ways to build a list from facebook, which is what I am looking for. Has anybody on the forum used facebook for building, or advertising? I run a lingerie website, and do wholesale too, and looking for a way to increase my customer base.

I am never sure about this type of stuff, because the following website claims that Paul Lynch faked some type of account and got busted on the Warrior Forum: www.mrfbxreview.com :blink:  so maybe I will delete that email then. Has anybody got any advice on advertising on facebook, and if it works?

Thanks, Sally.

#2 khime65

khime65

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hi, having read your article about Paul Lynch. I purchased Mrlbx and then the VIP version which promised that his team would do everything for us to compete in major joint venture competions.

This is a complete fabrication of the truth. Paul Lynch then said that whoever purchased his latest incarnation Mrppcx this would substantially increase their incomes but that has not happened. He has recently brought out another product called "Boardroom Millionaire" which he claims again that this will be incredible. Time will tell but I feel that Mr Lynch is in it for the money and does not care about anything else.

I have requested my full money back but he is hiding behind a clause which states he does not offer a refund. This is shameful and I will be writing to paypal and other companies to alert people against purchasing any of Paul Lynch's products because they don't work. He even closed the Mrlbx Facebook page a few months ago saying that it had viruses but the truth is that everytime anyone of us questioned Paul's motives or said anything other than praise he closed the site down.

Can you advise me who to contact to get my money back please.

#3 khime65

khime65

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

As I said above, anyone thinking of buying any of Paul Lynch's products, tread with care. I used to think Paul was a good guy but I have lived to regret it.

He removed our members Facebook page because it had viruses (he said) but it is very suspicious that every time one or other of the members said some against Paul he took down the site and when it was put back up he had removed all of the bad posts. All that was left was a few of his cheerleaders posts that think he is great dispite spending $$$$s and getting no ROI.

Be very, very careful if you value your bank account.

#4 khime65

khime65

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

Hi Everyone, it doesn't matter if you believe me or not, that is your decision but before you do have a look at this article about another product Paul Lynch claimed was his...Mrfbx.

Go to this site http://www.mrfbxreview.com then scroll down to where it says...Warning Paul Lynch is not Mrfbx and read the whole article then decide if you want to do business with him.

#5 Starchaser Katie

Starchaser Katie

• Moderators
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:57 PM

khime65, thank you for your take on this topic.

As a moderator I can see that this gets name gets searched quite a lot, and I am sure it is beneficial to see the situation from a customers point of view.

Katie x
http://www.makemoneyforum.com - Forum Moderator

#6 Online Novice

Online Novice

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

Paul Lynch is a name that many have mentioned as being somebody to avoid in business.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users