Make Money Forum Announcements

HELLO
* * * * * 2 votes

Do people really make money from betting, and gambling?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 singlemom

singlemom

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

I have read a bit on this forum about people making money from gambling, and systems, and just wanted to know if people REALLY do make money with it? And is it a viable option?

Ta x

#2 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Hi Single Mom,I would say yes, people do, but it is the exception rather than the rule, and I certainly would not recommend doing it just for making money. I also would NEVER recommend that somebody, and no disrespect a single mom gets herself into gambling of any type. I hope you take that the right way.
It is a highly risky business, and there are very many stories of people losing everything doing it, hence the reason why Gamblers anonymous is available. Yes, people make money out of it, and although enticing, it is extremely risky. Be careful.

#3 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 649 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

I would agree with the poster above, you have to be very careful when looking at gambling.

Ensure that you do your research, and NEVER gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.

Sounds obvious, but it is surprising how many people fail this golden rule. :)

#4 Chris Mole

Chris Mole

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationLancing.Sussex Coast

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

Best advice is to treat gambling as a hobby and to decide how much a month you can offord to spend on it.

Once that set amount of money has gone,you wait until the end of the month before you use any more money.

Their are various ways of making money from gambling.You must must do a lot of research first and test any system on paper ,before you try with real money.

A lot of the best systems I have found are the free ones,believe it or not,and not the ones demanding hundreds or even thousands of pounds.These ones normally end up performing far worse than the free ones. :lol:

#5 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostChris Mole, on 22 May 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

Best advice is to treat gambling as a hobby and to decide how much a month you can offord to spend on it.

Once that set amount of money has gone,you wait until the end of the month before you use any more money.

Their are various ways of making money from gambling.You must must do a lot of research first and test any system on paper ,before you try with real money.

A lot of the best systems I have found are the free ones,believe it or not,and not the ones demanding hundreds or even thousands of pounds.These ones normally end up performing far worse than the free ones. :lol:

Are you willing to state which free ones work? :rolleyes:

#6 haroldenglbert2390

haroldenglbert2390

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

LOL this is very risky. It takes a lot of money before you win. But that would be the true essence of betting and gambling, it depends upon your luck. -_-

#7 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

Single Mom, there are two things that work. Bonus Bagging - not as easy as people make out, it requires organisation, record keeping and stake money but it does work and the £250 mehtod on here but yo already know that I think. It is work but that is how it is.
Take care, even on here.

#8 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

Forgot to mention - homersportstrading.com
This is a sports trading site, primarily football but others too. I need to point out I am not a sports, let alone a football fan but I do make money here. It is generally a friendly site and the owner, Andy, is immensely helpful, knowledgeable and approachable. Also it is inexpensive to join and £10 a month if you wish to participate but you don't have to.
best wishes, Nig

#9 Paulie Boy

Paulie Boy

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:12 AM

View Postsnuffledog, on 04 July 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Forgot to mention - homersportstrading.com
This is a sports trading site, primarily football but others too. I need to point out I am not a sports, let alone a football fan but I do make money here. It is generally a friendly site and the owner, Andy, is immensely helpful, knowledgeable and approachable. Also it is inexpensive to join and £10 a month if you wish to participate but you don't have to.
best wishes, Nig

Have your profits been consistent here. Any tips you can give, pardoning the pun, of course. :P

#10 snuffledog

snuffledog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:53 AM

If you look at the site there are quoted statistics and yes he has wins and losses of course but it does make a profit overall. Again not a fortune, as liquidity can be an issue but Andy will advise how to stake - full, half, multiple even a quarter while you get your head round the principles. He is enormously helpful and knowledgeable, it is inexpensive ( I think £39 to buy including two weeks forum access plus the ongoing membership if you choose) and has a refund guarantee.
I should say that I am not connected in any way other than as a member and I am not a football person but still enjoy the site and make some money along the way.
I cannot praise the customer support highly enough. The forum members will help with problems, you can PM Andy while online and emails are promptly answered. I was pretty much a novice but after a week or two was trading on my own.
The principle applied here is that at any time you know almost exactly what you profit or loss is and Andy will tell you exactly what the possible outcomes are so you always know what you are risking.
Good luck and tell Andy Niggy sent you.
It is very much a no BS site and you won't get rich.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users