9 replies to this topic

#1 Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:51 AM

Have you paid to boost your SEO, if so what do you recommend as the cheapest way to move up in SERP results?

#2 .Anti.

.Anti.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:00 AM

It is worth it, just got to make sure you find a reputable person/company to do it for you, don't want to get ripped off.

#3 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:36 AM

View Post.Anti., on 14 January 2011 - 07:00 AM, said:

It is worth it, just got to make sure you find a reputable person/company to do it for you, don't want to get ripped off.

There is actually a couple of programs listed in this topic:
http://www.makemoney...ols-do-you-use/

I normally visit forums and blogs matching my niche and post a comment.
Remember to include a link to your website somewhere in the post - make it a quality post.

#4 robincecily

robincecily

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:56 AM

Believe it or not, we won't charge any money in advance. We will analyze your website and tell how much it will cost you and if you agree, we will start working and you can pay for the results after the work is done. We guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you are not happy with a package how it was done you can choose not to pay us for that.

Edited by robincecily, 07 May 2011 - 05:57 AM.

#5 webguy4u

webguy4u

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationDevon, Uk

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

Why pay for seo when you could learn to do it for yourself?

I have been studying seo for years now, and do all of my own on any new websites i setup.

Although on page seo is quite important, if you want to rank high in google then you need to concentrate
on building a large number of quality one way backlinks.

Even better, if you want to save yourself a lot of time building backlinks, then concentrate on building backlinks
that do the most good.

Which are from authority sites, .gov and .edu in paticular.

Just one backlink from such a site is the equivelent to 20 .com backlinks.

Search google for .gov and .edu blogs on your niche, then leave genuine sensible comments on them.
To your success,
Kyle Lee
Info
Php Scripts
Seo Guides

#6 lindamartin88

lindamartin88

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:59 AM

The cheapest way to do SEO is to do it yourself. It is not a skill it's just a learning process. If you keep yourself and your SEO knowledge updated by reading such useful forum as makemoneyforum.com, you are sure to learn a lot and do your SEO in the cheapest way with excellent results.

#7 streetofmoney

streetofmoney

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:45 PM

If you build your website with 'SPanel' you can config SEO in 1 minute.... You can build your website with that app in maximum 2 hours without need to know HTML or other internet language.

#8 Graham Mortimer

Graham Mortimer

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPhnom Penh, Cambodia

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:09 PM

You don't need to pay for it, you can learn it yourself. If you don't have time or you don't want to learn it try a freelancing website. It can be cheaper than SEO services. Freelancers will do work for you for a fee. Alternatively just search for SEO services and browse the many on offer. Check out the forums and reviews for the company so you don't get off. Sorry, I can't help you here because I'm learning to do it myself.

#9 Kenneth

Kenneth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:36 PM

Everybody should learn how to do SEO, thats for sure.
It has advantages to outsource some of the time consuming tasks though, but always select premium services (which cost $$$).

At some point it makes sense to pay a guy to use x hours every day to do SEO/backlinking. If you earn more money doing other stuff, then it's time to consider outsourcing the SEO.

#10 dorjay77

dorjay77

Graduated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:53 AM

I think do it yourself is good b'coz you can know many things in it.but you have to some knowledge about it so you can do it perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users